I got eyes that are able to see the number of times various acts are done (I got eyes) - Prologue

Chapter 1

Prologue

TLed by: TanoshiKara


This is a story I heard from the school that I transferred to.

There was a classmate who got so depressed that he took time off school after learning that his childhood friend, who he harbored feelings for, for ten years, went out with a playboy.


Honestly, as I have never fallen in love and I have never thought about trying to fall in love either, I can only say that it would have been better for the guy to have confessed as soon as possible.


In fact, despite there being many attempts by the childhood friend to make her feelings known to the said classmate, he ignored all of them. It seems like he ran away as he was too embarrassed.


Man, what a helpless fool.

In the town before I moved, I was forced to read an Erotic book, belonging to my friend's brother, that my friend brought over, together with my friend, so I have knowledge of that kind of genre.

In other words, a playboy "Netorared" his childhood friend from him.


At first, I was shocked as I would never have thought that such an incident would happen to someone around me, but I now believe that this is an invaluable experience.

I do sympathize with him but he is in the wrong too, so blaming the playboy would just be barking up the wrong tree.

In the first place, the girl is just his childhood friend, she was also not dating anyone, so it would not be an overstatement to say that the playboy made the girl his using regular means.


A "Netorare" would typically imply that a cute girl or beautiful woman gets snatched away by a playboy or disgusting man through various acts.

When it came to what I read, it was about a younger girl, dating a guy, who got stolen by a playboy in the same year as he was too busy studying for exams.


The boyfriend never thought even for a moment that his girlfriend would be stolen from him. There was even a time when she called him while in the act.

Thinking about it logically, her breathing was rough and it was clear that she was acting weird so was it not weird that he did not realize?


Well, this is a development that happens because it is a fictional work so I shall not retort too much.

Well then, what I would like to say is.

What if, what if I say.

I can learn just by looking at the other person, information such as what kinds of acts they have done and how long they have done them, how is that?


Just yesterday, a prim and proper girl who would panic as soon as an Erotic topic is brought up would, from the next day onwards, clearly avoid the topic all together.

What if at that time, you thought that she has never done any obscene acts, let alone kissing, but you would learn that the girl has actually been doing all of them?


It should be possible to, when something happens, act in a way that would prevent the matter from worsening.

Well, everyone would think that such unique eyes probably do not exist.

But it would be possible to create one in a fictional story or so they would think.


"......Really?"


I, namely Rei Asube, thought so as well.

However, when it happens in reality, such a thought too will change.

Indeed.

I have obtained those eyes that can see the hells of this world.

--------

Feel free to comment/pm me if you find any mistakes. Thank you for reading, I hope you enjoyed yourself!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I got eyes that are able to see the number of times various acts are done (I got eyes) - Chapter 1 - Episode 1

I got eyes that are able to see the number of times various acts are done (I got eyes) - Chapter 1 - Episode 2