I got eyes that are able to see the number of times various acts are done (I got eyes) - Chapter 1 - Episode 2

Chapter 1

Episode 2 The Start of Hell

TLed by: TanoshiKara


A mysterious beauty who suddenly appeared in the room I am living in and called herself a God.

Everything that I heard from her can never happen in reality.

And that she will grant me an ability.


Explaining from the results......I got the ability.

There are various pieces of information that are displayed in my vision right now.


"......"


The usual commute to school. The faces of the passersby on the way. Right beside, I can see the name, age, and......the name of the acts and the number of times it was done.


For example, the woman in her thirties who passed me by just now. Wearing a suit, she has long black hair that is tied together and from her air, it can be said that she is a skilled working adult. However.


It seems like she has been actually doing the deeds:

Kiss (Cheek) Thirty-five times

Holding hands Fifty-five times

Embrace (Front) Forty-six times


Even if I say acts, there are various kinds.

Before I was granted this ability, I never would have thought that I would be able to see information with this much accuracy.

By the way, I said earlier that she is in her thirties but to be exact she is thirty-one years-old. And I also know whether she is married. If that is the case, it seems like an icon resembling a wedding ring will be shown beside her name.


(That being said, for someone who has kissed and embraced quite a number of times, she has never done any immoral acts even once)


From there, I can deduce that she is passionate about work and is still not proactively seeking to do such acts.

Well, as this is merely my prediction, I do not know whether it is correct.


"No no, it might just be possible you know? Your prediction"


A voice suddenly rings at the back of my head.

This voice is from the woman who granted me this ability.

Seemingly being a God, it seems like she is able to directly send her voice to the back of my head.

And she is relaxing in my room.


"It is bad to be stereotypical you know"


It is me who is predicting such things though.


"Ah, right. Buy some pudding on the way hoomee"


"If it's pudding, it is in the fridge. The three-pack one"


"I ate them aalll"


This per......all three? To think that this would happen. As expected, I think that I made the wrong choice.




.....




"The Chief God said this to me. Grant this ability to the protagonist of this world as a tester and together, determine just how effective are the results it brings"


"I said this before but just what is this about me being the protagonist?"


For now, I am sitting in front of her, listening to her as I drink the barley tea that was in my fridge.

By the way, she is apparently called Cuare.


"That is what it literally means I say. You are the protagonist of this world! Rei Asube-kun!"


Swish! She points the index finger of her right hand at me as she winks.


"Ah, by the way, to the Chief God, this is like the second Earth so"


How is she able to say such a fact this indifferently...


"That means there are two Earths?"


"Yeap yeap. This world is an Anime-like Earth I guess?"


"Ah, Anime-like?"


Going and saying something I do not get again.


"There are characters that appear in Anime who have weird hair that makes you go 'Is something like that possible?' right?"


"No, not particularly"


"Hmmmmm, then let's do this"


Smiling, she uses my smartphone and thrusts the screen at me. It seems to be an image of a family. A family of three, a father, a mother, and a child.


"Looking at it clooseelyy okay?"


"Uh huh"


"......Alright. Then here's the next image"


After looking at the image displayed on the screen for a little over ten seconds, she slides to the next image. It is an image of the three once again.


"Okay. Now then, it's spot the difference time" Saying this, she lowers the smartphone and lines the photos of the images, from earlier, side by side.


Why not do that from the start if you had the photos to begin with? Well, I am fine with either way.


"The first family is......how to say, the features on their faces are centered? No, they look like they have strong fortitude...I guess?"


The family in the first photo has narrow eyes and their lips are red as well. And it is not like they have applied lipstick, probably. The family in the second photo is one I am familiar with.


"Indeed. Well, those kinds of descriptions are also valid. By the way, these people here are inhabitants of the three-dimensional world" While explaining, Cuare points at the photo she first showed me. Just like this, she then moves her finger to the next photo.


"And these people here are inhabitants of the two-dimensional world. In other words, the family of the world Rei is living in. How about it? Know the difference now? By the way, the inhabitants of the three-dimensional world basically have black or brown hair. Foreigners have blonde hair and such"


Swapping between the two, she shows me more two and three-dimensional photos in order for me to understand the differences.

......I see. The differences are quite clear when compared this way.


"In other words, the first Earth is three-dimensional and the second Earth is two-dimensional, is that right?"


"It is as you say"


"Well, assuming I understand that. Why am I the protagonist?"


"That's because in Anime, and Manga too, there is always a protagonist right?"


"That's, well, true"


Even if she puts it this way, I do not get a sense of realization. I have lived my life up until now as usual. Even if I am told that I am the protagonist...


"Ah, by the way, you will be rewarded if you agree to be a tester"


"Rewarded?"


"It is, guess what!"


"Guess what?"


"Meeeee!!!" Cuare goes as she hugs me.


"Not needed"


"Why!?"


"Well, it is clear that trouble will probably appear from every corner"


"I am not the God of Plague you know! Please accept, I beg of you! I cannot go back otherwise!!"


"Even if you say thaaattt......"


She appeals to me while shedding tears like that of a heroine of a tragedy. I too would like to help out someone in need. But I am told I will be granted an ability to look at something resembling Hell though.




....




Or so such an event happened, and in the end, I got the ability. There was a part of me that did pity her but the other also thought that as a male, an ability is something I had a longing for.

The ability granted to me allows me to look at something resembling Hell though.

Also, it looks like only I can be granted this ability at this point in time.


Furthermore, she did say that a person like me who has no real interest in romance is ideal. Indeed, if this is given to an evildoer, they will be able to go on an all-you-can-commit crime buffet. That will precisely be like that of those developments in Manga.


"Good morning!" I was called out to by a girl while waiting for the traffic light to turn green.


I do remember seeing her before. An elementary schooler who always greets me cheerfully on my commute to school.


"Ahh, good...morning"


"Is something wrong?"


"Ah, nothing"


The reason I was at a loss for words for a moment. It is most likely clear.


(The elementary schoolers these days sure are mature)


I have seen it by accident.

The girl, with black twin-tails, who greeted me has done an act such as kiss (lips) ten whole times. Also, there is a heart mark beside her name. This mark is proof that she has a lover. In other words, she already has a boyfriend and has already done an act like kiss (lips) a whole ten times.


"Yo! Why are you all blanked out?"


After parting ways with such a mature elementary schooler and standing stock-still for a while longer, a male wraps his arm around me.


With brown spiky hair and protruding teeth, he is my flashy best friend. His name is Kenta Maezaki. I can only love two 2-D women!! or so he, an Otaku, would say.


"Nah, actually" I go as I look at Kenta.


S, once.


"Ehhhh......" My voice leaked out as I see this being displayed.


S. What this entails. It is that for sure. This person, without me knowing......seems to have graduated from being a virgin.


"Hm? Somethin' wrong? Oh ya! About the Anime I watched yesterday. Maannn, I got way too hyped up when drawing an Erotic scene for the heroine and!!


As usual, he goes on about Anime but I do not have time for that at the moment.

--------

Feel free to comment/pm me if you find any mistakes. Thank you for reading, I hope you enjoyed yourself!



Comments

  1. i hope the author can actually think more realistic number, i know this time there reason like she is focusing more on job but i hope in the future chapter the number wont be way too small

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I got eyes that are able to see the number of times various acts are done (I got eyes) - Prologue

I got eyes that are able to see the number of times various acts are done (I got eyes) - Chapter 1 - Episode 1