My Wife in The Web Game is a Popular Idol Chapter 1 Episode 1

Chapter 1

Episode 1

TLed by: TanoshiKara


"Kazuto-kun. Just what in the world is this?"


"That is.....my smartphone"


"That is not what I am asking......you do understand that right?"


In front of the girl whose eyes, filled with rage, turned to face me, I, who was kowtowing, trembled with fear that reached my very core.

I wonder why......Getting lectured right after coming to the private room of an idol.

The long-haired beauty, who is striking a menacing pose in front of me, is [Rinka Mizuki].

With an aura of silent anger bursting out from her entire body, she looked down at me with a chilling gaze.


"Kazuto-kun, I will ask again okay? Just who are these people?"


Rinka shows me the smartphone screen. Displayed on it is the friend list of a certain MMO. Eccentric names, that are online-gamer-esque, are shown line by line (only five people).


"Those people are......normal players. We became friends after doing a dungeon together a while ago"


"I see. So you cheated on me while I was logged out"


"No, no! Those people are males on the inside! Their avatars may be beauties who are drop-dead gorgeous but they are ordinary middle-aged men(?) on the inside I say!" I hurriedly defended myself while being glared at by those beautiful yet sharp eyes.


Don't make excuses, or so a seemingly unsatisfied Rinka said as she scratched her hair.


"Excuses you say......Do you think I would be in a weird relationship with a middle-aged man?"


"Oh I do think so"


"Why in the world! I am shocked that you replied without even the slightest hesitation you know......"


"Kazuto-kun might just like middle-aged males who pretend to be females online"


"I don't have that kind of special kink!"


I swear. That is just impossible!

I swear once again! They are not middle-aged males who pretend to be females online!

Merely males who enjoy playing as beautiful girls......Maybe!


"Is that really so? I do not deny the possibility that Kazuto-kun has gotten sick of me and has gone chasing after a middle-aged man"


"That possibility is one that I want to deny even though it will count as me being stubborn! Even if I were to get sick of Rinka, the one thing I would not do is go chasing after a middle-aged man"


"I see. As I expected, you got sick of me" Rinka says as she hangs her head sadly.


Once she is like this, she tends to give off signs that she will even shed tears.


"It's a what-if I say! Aren't Rinka and I friends since middle school? There is no such thing as getting sick I tell you"


"......Prove it"


"Eh?"


"Kazuto-kun pledges eternal love to me, prove that"


"N-no, no......"


So c-clingy...

After all, we are......


"We married each other you know?"


"In an online game yeah"


"Indeed, in other words, this means that we are a married couple even in real life"


"No, erm......in real life—"


"In real life......what?" Rinka asks, and along with it comes silent pressure.


It felt as if I was being pressed with the option to head directly to the bad end.

A or B.

It will all be over right away if I choose the incorrect option.

A feature of one of those fiendish games that has no load feature, let alone a save feature.

While breaking out in cold sweat, I carefully weave my words together.


"In real life......we get along well. Extremely well in fact"


"Indeed. We are building an absolute bond as if we are a seasoned husband and wife"


"......"


We have not dated at all though.

Or rather, a month has not even passed since we got to know each other.


"It is true that I am busy with my idol career. Even so, I have not forgotten about Kazuto-kun"


"I-I see......"


"That is why you should not forget me too Kazuto-kun"


"O-of course"



"Thank you.......And so, I shall be removing all the other friends except myself"


"I under--just why! Even though everyone is kind!"


"Then let's do it like this. Next time, I will talk one-on-one with those people. I will allow Kazuto-kun to be friends with them if I find that they do not harbor any ill will against you"


"I will be embarrassed if you do that much though-"



"This is the final line that I am willing to compromise to. If I cannot do that, then please give up on being friends with anyone except me"


"For real? I would like to request that you review that final line of yours though"


"That's impossible"


My appeal was flat-out rejected. It seems like Rinka is serious.

Sigh......Why did it become like this?

It was two weeks before that my life took a sudden turn.


The friend that I married in an online game is a popular idol who is in the same class as me—.


--------

Feel free to comment/pm me if you find any mistakes. Here's hoping you had a fun Halloween month! Thanks a lot for reading, I hope you enjoyed yourself!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I got eyes that are able to see the number of times various acts are done (I got eyes) - Prologue

I got eyes that are able to see the number of times various acts are done (I got eyes) - Chapter 1 - Episode 1

I got eyes that are able to see the number of times various acts are done (I got eyes) - Chapter 1 - Episode 2