I got eyes that are able to see the number of times various acts are done (I got eyes) - Chapter 1 - Episode 7

Chapter 1

Episode 7 The Amazingness of Girls

TLed by: TanoshiKara


"What in the world are you saying all of a sudden?"


"Ah, I don't want you to misunderstand but, this is not fate regarding romance. As expected, I am not the type of naive introvert that falls in love just by having some Crêpe split with me"


"Then what was the meaning of asking me that?" I ask, stuffing the last bite into my mouth.


"Actually, I have a special ability"


"Chuunibyou1?"


"Ehehe. Isn't Chuunibyou good? It is quite common for society to view it as troublesome but I think that it's cool. That's why I tried wearing this eyepatch"


What a strong mental fortitude this girl has!

To think that she wears that eyepatch with the resolve that she will be viewed, by the people around her, in such a light.


"So what is this special ability?"


"I'm serious"


"You're serious?"


"To be exact, it's 'I have a somewhat special ability like that no?' or so I think kinda feeling"


If it were me from before, I would have been looking at her dubiously. However, right now, even though it is a work in progress, I have a special ability.

Additionally, I know that Gods exist.

Do not tell me that this girl too has yet another different ability?!


"So, what is this ability?"


"Let's call it Eye of Fate. From when I was young, my left eye would heat up whenever I had the 'This is a fateful meeting!' feeling. At first, I did not know of such concepts so I thought that it was an eye disease. However, I now think that this might just be the special ability that has been bestowed upon me!!"


"And this time, it happened with me?"


"Yeap! By the way, I did say earlier but this Fateful Meeting is not romantic. The people that this Eye of Fate reacts to are all people who will entertain me!!"


I, will entertain, this girl?


"What's more dare I say! This time, the Eye of Fate has shown its biggest reaction yet! Woooooo! This calls for raising the tension to the max! Let'ssss eat the Fruit Crêpe with this tension! or so I thought but"


"I bought the last one"


"Well, if that's the case, let's get closer to the Fateful Person while having him split the crêpe with me"


So that is why she was desperate to get involved.


"Cuare"


"What?"


"Are there other people with special abilities except me?"


I do not get the feeling that she is lying but, just in case, I tried asking someone who might know.


"Hmmmmm, there just might be. I don't know. That's cause I was not told of the specifics in this regard"


"What are you really here for?"


"I told you! I am here to grant you the ability and determine what effects it will cause!"


Guess the rest is outside of her jurisdiction. Sheesh, she only looked like a diety at the start, now, she is just a shut-in......Yeah, this person is not reliable.


"Something wrong?"


"Nope, only thinking that your ability is amazing"


"......"


"W-what is it?"


"Rei-senpai sure is strange"


"You are the only one I do not want to hear that from......Hmm?"


As I subconsciously look away from her, a familiar figure enters my view.


"Kenta?"


Kenta, who has been going home right after school recently, was passing by.

What's more, he was holding hands with an unfamiliar girl.

A girl with seemingly straight, chestnut-colored hair, and, from the looks of it, Kenta is into her.

That 2-Dimensional Otaku Kenta would......Do not tell me that he lost his virginity to her as well.


"On my my? Is that Senpai's friend?"


"Y-yeah"


"What a coincidence! That girl walking beside that friend of yours is my classmate! She did say that she has a boyfriend but, to think that she likes that type of person"


No, that is wrong.

That girl is no girlfriend of Kenta's.

I am able to see it. It is indeed true that she has a boyfriend but it is not Kenta.

That means......but how do I bring it up?

That girl does not think of you as her boyfriend. She has an actual boyfriend you know? There is no way he would believe me even if I said it.


There is no proof.

I am also not acquainted with her.

From the perspective of Kenta, I might just be seen as a jealous man trying to have him break up with her.


"......Seems like there is some special reason"


As I brooded over while staring at their shrinking backs, a grin appeared on Aone's face.


"That is really strange. After all, I often talk with that girl but the guy earlier does not match up with what she told me"


As expected, is she only dating Kenta for fun?


"Senpai. Please leave this to me"


"'Leave this to you', you say? What are you planning to do?"


"I am going to investigate. I am adept at that"


As Aone smiles gently, she holds out her smartphone.


"That's why we should exchange contacts. I will inform you if there is any progress"


"......Why do you go that far?"


Even though we only just met.


"I am of the type that cannot leave a troubled person alone. Is that alone not enough?"


......Geez, I really do not understand women all that well.


"I am counting on you. That guy, he loves 2-D, is an idiot, but is not a bad person. I am counting on you to gather information, Kouhai" I say as I take out my smartphone.


"Leave it to me, Senpai"



1 - Also known as eighth-grader syndrome. It is used to describe young teens who have deluded themselves into having hidden knowledge or powers.


--------

Feel free to comment/pm me if you find any mistakes. Thank you very much for reading! I hope you enjoyed yourself!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I got eyes that are able to see the number of times various acts are done (I got eyes) - Prologue

I got eyes that are able to see the number of times various acts are done (I got eyes) - Chapter 1 - Episode 1

I got eyes that are able to see the number of times various acts are done (I got eyes) - Chapter 1 - Episode 2