I got eyes that are able to see the number of times various acts are done (I got eyes) - Chapter 1 - Episode 8

Chapter 1

Episode 8 Waiting for the Information

TLed by: TanoshiKara


"......"


"Heeyyy. Heeyyyy I said"


"What? I am thinking. Don't go pinching the cheeks of other people"


One day has passed after that.


As expected, she will probably not be able to gather information in one day. Aone contacted me with only a message saying "Yay senpai! I am right in the middle of information gathering now!".


I did think of making a move on my end but it might cause confusion. Right now, I can only wait for Aone to get her hands on some information.


"Poke poke"


"......"


"Pokeeyy poke"


If pinching is a no-go, poke instead. There is a total mismatch between the appearance and thinking pattern of this Deity.


"Reiiii, breakkfasstt"


"......Sigh"


Let's stop thinking about it for now.


"Then prepare the table"


"Okay!"


I stood up and headed to the kitchen.


By the way, it is late but I am living in a 1 room apartment with a kitchen, a bathroom, and a toilet.

The kitchen is right after the entrance. To reduce food expenditure, I had my mother teach me several dishes that only require a few ingredients.

Before moving away, I did help out at Degure household's Café so I do think that I am quite good at cooking.


"Oh no, we are short on eggs"


While checking the contents of the refrigerator, I noticed that there was only one egg remaining. I should buy more later.


"Cuare. You won't be getting eggs"


"Then moreeee ham"


"Don't speak like we're rich. There is also very little ham remaining"


There is no choice, I should split the egg in half. And I should also heat up the soup I prepared in advance yesterday.


"By the way, Cuare"


"Whaaat?"


"Will you really pay my rent?"


Actually, when this Deity brought up living together, she did say "I'll pay rent!". I accepted thinking that it would be fine if that was the case but no matter 


She is always at home. Even when we converse through our minds, most of it is related to games or wanting to eat something.


"I'll payyy, here take this. It's my bank book"


"Bank book you say......Huh?"


As I try to pour some oil into the frying pan, Cuare hands me a bank book


The name on the bank book does say Cuare, is it real?, or so I doubted as I opened it.....I then doubted my eyes.


"Is this for real?"


"For real, for real. If you don't believe it, you can withdraw this month's rent you know?"


The number of digits was no joke. It is to the point that, if we have that much, we would not need to be thrifty anymore.


"Y-you, say so earlier if you had that much.  You are able to live alone with this much money no?"


A cheap apartment like this one is not a problem at all. It is on a level that allows one to even stay at a high-class hotel.


"That's because I don't wanna go outside"


"That isn't the problem right?"


"Well, this is your money too so use it however you want"


......For real? However, I do not know what to do even if she tells me that I am able to spend such a huge sum of money. How do I put it, it does not invoke my greed.


"What will you do? Move to a better place?"


Is there no option to live alone?


For Cuare, it is probably because it is easier to support me if we live together.


"......No, here's fine. I don't like spacious and flashy places"


"I knooowww that feeling. I too feel that a space like this is good"


For now, I should only use this bank book when we are in a pinch.


"Even as we are now, I do use the bank book though. For online shopping and such, I do order quite a number of things from there"


Come to think of it, before I realized it, the number of items here has increased by quite a lot but.....it is convincing when I see this bank book. A hugging pillow and the like, food that cannot be bought here and such.


"If that is so, why eat my three-pack pudding?"


"......I couldn't wait for it to be delivered," She says as she sticks her tongue out, an eye winking, much like the expression of someone who made a careless mistake.


"On second thought, you won't be getting eggs"


"No way!?"



....



"And then, this season's spring Anime lineup is holy molly. Even among that, there's this heroine girl that is"


For now, there have been no increases I see.


Just like always, Kenta is in front of me talking about Anime.


I cannot take my mind off the thing yesterday, and when I used my ability to check, I see that the counts for sexual acts have not increased. The only thing that increased was the count for holding hands.


"Say, Kenta"


"What is it?"


Do I ask him? If I do, how do I ask him? You have a girlfriend? No, that is too much of a straight ball.

Then, a little bit of a curve ball……


"You said this in the past yes? That 'If I can go into a 2-D world, I wanna tryyy dating a love comedy heroine!'"


I will be able to talk about the past while gauging Kenta's reaction like this.


"I did say such a thing. That said, what is that all of a sudden?"


As I expected, was it too sudden?


"Well, it is fine. Well, I do think so even now you know? Especially, those, a little lewd and is like......prim and proper but they have a part that goes all bouncy"


"You like girls with big chests after all"


"You are wrong, Rei. I do not only like girls with big chests. I like racks"


If I remember correctly, the girl who was walking together with Kenta had quite the huge chest. Additionally, she was engaging in sexual acts quite often......That said, the counts for these acts have not increased on the problematic Kenta's end.


Well then, shall I dig further?


"Uh, sorry. I will go to the toilet for a bit"


"Okay, hurry it up and come back"


After seeing Kenta leave the classroom, I check my smartphone.


It is noon break right now. It can be said that this is a good time to send information if she has gathered any.


"......Speak of the Devil"


When I thought to close the app, a message from Aone arrived.


<Senpai! My information gathering is done! Gather at the family restaurant after school! I'll share the information there!!>


After seeing that message, I replied.


<Understood>


"What are you doing?"


"Whooaa!?"


It was when I put my phone into my bag.

Miya talked to me.


"That is a no-no you knowww, even if it is break time, fiddling with your phone is"


"I-I know. I forgot to turn it off so I was just doing that"


"Yeap. If that is so, then it is fine. Well is that not a relief, your phone won't ring in the middle of class"


"Yeah"


She......did not see that right? No, is it better for me to tell Miya too? After all is said and done, Miya is on friendly terms with Kenta and she does show concern for him.


"Mr. childhood friend"


"What is it?"


"It might just be my imagination but you......"


Wh-what. What in the world did she realize?

Don't tell me she saw that. Or is it about Cuare?


"Meowhaha, it is nothing meow"


"H-hey. That makes me curious!"


"Meowfufu. Pay it no mind meow, pay it no mind meow"


Isn't that an impossible request? Saying it with that air and phrasing. What's more, as if to follow up on the 'attack', she touches her chest from beneath as if to lift them.


"Wanna touch my boobs?" She says.


Using a misdirection again.


"I can touch them!?"


Kenta......


"Whoa, disgusting"


"You are the worstttt" The girls at the entrance of the classroom say as they use both of their hands to shield their chests while casting their cold gazes at Kenta.


"Well then, it is about time so I should go bacckk to my seat"


"Ah-......"


And so, Miya ignores Kenta.

They are on friendly terms but there are many times that Miya treats Kenta whimsically.


"Welcome back Kenta"


"Yeah....."


The usual scenery.

However, a different scenery shows up at the back of my mind.

An imagination stemming from the truth I saw by accident with my ability, a scenery that I do not wish to exist but......


--------

Surpriiseee, it's a little special bonus upload! Feel free to comment/pm me if you find any mistakes. Many thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed yourself!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I got eyes that are able to see the number of times various acts are done (I got eyes) - Prologue

I got eyes that are able to see the number of times various acts are done (I got eyes) - Chapter 1 - Episode 1

I got eyes that are able to see the number of times various acts are done (I got eyes) - Chapter 1 - Episode 2