I got eyes that are able to see the number of times various acts are done (I got eyes) - Chapter 1 - Episode 12

Chapter 1

Episode 12 It activates on its own

TLed by: TanoshiKara


Miya and Aone. What will happen with the meeting of these two......what will happen to my future self?


"Wowww, she sure was cute. Aone-chan that is"


Miya has an elated expression on her face as if she has a new little sister. As they were about to part, in addition to a two-shot, I got roped into one as well and am now at school.


Miya, as if taking quite a liking to Aone, has been talking about her even during lunch break.


"What? There is such a cute girl!?" Kenta questions when he hears this.


"Yupsies. It was like cuteness had a limit break you know"


"Where is the photo! Is there no photo!"


He sure is biting on hard to this topic. If it is photos, there are the ones that we took in the morning.


"There is but, I will not show it to you!"


"Why!?"


"Aone-chan belongs to me alone I say!!"


"An unexpected Yandere!?"


"No, no, Aone belongs to no one right?"


"That is trueee"


That said, it is nice that Miya seems to be enjoying herself.


"Ahhhh, teacher. You were looking at my chest right?"


"Eh? Ah, no. I did not look!"


When I shifted my gaze to the corridor by chance, a certain teacher entered my vision. A teacher who is so young that, with glasses, he can pass off as a high schooler.


His name, Atsushi Kimura. A teacher for three years, in charge of teaching Mathematics. He has a timid, or rather, a reserved personality and he looks young as well so he is often teased by the female students. He rarely gets angry so I think that the girls are taking advantage of this as well.


"Ohhhh, Kimura-sensei is also popular today I see. Whewwwie! I am so jealous!!"


Jealous, huh. He sure does not change even after graduating from virginity. No, on the contrary, because he has opened a weird door, somehow, his gaze is......


"If that is so, then go! To the flock of girls!!"


"I see! If I too am with Kimura-sensei, the girls will!!"


"You will just end up getting ignored you know"


"Ugh!? But I might just be fine with that as well......!!"


Kenta. You, sure have changed...... That said.


"I-I am saying that teasing your teacher too much is"


"Ehhh? Isn't that fine? Let's get along I say"


"Even Sensei is thinking that this is not bad right?"


"I-I am a teacher. It is alright to get along but teasing me like that excessively is"


"Hmmmm? What do you mean by that"


"Well, that is why I am saying"


When looking at this situation, Kimura-sensei is being teased but is well-liked by the students. His classes are easy to understand as well and the other teachers also rate him quite highly.


"......Ah-"


This is bad. Once again, my ability, on its own. This ability that I received from Cuare. I can activate it volitionally, but, whether it is because my body is still not used to it. There are times when it activates on its own.


In order to level it up, it will be best to use it for extended periods as much as possible but......it will be meaningless if my mind gets drained in one go and I become bedridden.


"E-erm Sensei. I have brought the thing you requested"


After my ability activates, a certain female student calls out to Kimura-sensei. If I recall correctly, she is second year's......Mio Etou-san huh. It seems like she has brought the teaching materials requested by Kimura-sensei.


"Thank you, Etou-san. I am sorry for requesting such a thing of you"


"N-no. That is......"


A quiet and prim and proper type of girl. She has black straight hair, her fringe somewhat long which covers her eyes slightly. She is also short, with there being a difference of about twenty centimeters when compared to the female student who was teasing Kimura-sensei. Although she is older, she has looks that make her look younger.


"Well then, I have preparations to do for class. Let us be off, Etou-san"


"O-okay"


"Ehhhh? Going already?"


"It cannot be helped. Kimuracchi is the serious type after all"


For an earnest teacher such as Kimura-sensei to be.....Haaaa, this cannot be happening.


"Hey, Rei. What is wrong? You seem down"


"It is nothing"


"If you don't feel well, I will rejuvenate you back up anytime you know?"


"Yeah......"


While the two of them are concerned about me, I collapse on my desk and recall the scene earlier. I looked at it due to my ability. The proof that Kimura-sensei and Etou-san are, in fact, dating.


A forbidden love between a teacher and a student. To think that there are people near me that are doing such a thing. Is it only natural because this is the two-dimensional world?


Well, what should I do? Personally, I want to cheer them on. This is because I do think they are a good fit for each other. Of course, the two of them should be dating in secret. No one has noticed this. The only one who noticed was me, a person who had a look with an ability that they could not protect themselves from.


Ahhhh......why did I have to look? I must master the use of this ability as soon as possible.


--------

Feel free to comment/pm me if you find any mistakes. Thank you very much for reading! I hope you were able to enjoy this chapter!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I got eyes that are able to see the number of times various acts are done (I got eyes) - Prologue

I got eyes that are able to see the number of times various acts are done (I got eyes) - Chapter 1 - Episode 1

I got eyes that are able to see the number of times various acts are done (I got eyes) - Chapter 1 - Episode 2