I got eyes that are able to see the number of times various acts are done (I got eyes) - Chapter 1 - Episode 13

Chapter 1

Episode 13 A happening on a certain rest day

TLed by: TanoshiKara


Today is Saturday. As I do not have anything specific to do today, I am taking it easy in my room for now.


"Ahhhh! Rei! Recovery! My recovery items ran out!!"


"Yes, yes"


I would usually be relaxing alone by now, but I must entertain the Deity who has decided, on her own, to live with me. Cuare has completely adapted to the human lifestyle. That said, as usual, she does not go out at all. Even if she does, she only goes out to the veranda.


Although, in my opinion, I would not like her to go out. Being a student and living on my own, I cannot tell my family that I am living together with a woman. Furthermore, she is a Deity.


However, has this not already been discovered by the apartment manager? After all, even while I am in school, Cuare is rolling around the room and, as she has been using e-commerce sites, the delivery person would have met Cuare.


Regarding that side of things, it is alright! I am getting by with using my Deity-like powers after all!, or so she says, but I am worried.


"Phewwww, emergency quest clear"


"Good work......Hmm?"


A message came at the impeccable timing when the game reached a stopping point. It was from Miya.


"......They really get along well"


An image was sent along with the message. Shown in it are Miya and Aone in plain clothing. They seem to be enjoying their girls-only rest day to the fullest right off the bat.


<Say, Aone. What happened to the eyepatch?> or so I sent in my message


Eye of Fate. The color of that eye, unlike the left, is yellow. By the way, her right eye is red.


Is this done by a color contact lens? Or?


"Oh, the reply came"


<It is not like I do that all the time! By the way, this left eye has no color contact lens on!"


This is Aone I see.


That said, if that is not a color contact lens, that would mean her eyes are originally like this. Then, as I expected, the possibility of her being a person with a different ability from mine sure has increased further.


"Sureee looks like fun"


"I guess so"


Cuare peeks out from the side.


"Does Rei want to join in?"


"I wonder......As of now, they look like they are having fun because it is the two of them. I think that it is not good to imprudently wedge myself in"


However, the best way to increase the ability level would be to head out to town. According to Cuare, the body gets used to the ability the more it is utilized and its level will also increase. If this happens, the chances of it activating on its own would probably decrease as well.


That said, that would make me a failure of a tester. Since I got this ability, I should do the things I should be doing. Cuare too cannot return if this does not end.


"I am heading out"


"Have fuuunnn"


Nice weather we are having here. Clear skies with not a single cloud. The definition of the weather for going outdoors.



. . . .



"For real, for real. We are seriously lovey-dovey! Riighhtt?"


"Yeap. We are heading to the aquarium after this"


Going out to town to end up observing people. The couple I just saw can be described as lovey-dovey but they are sticking their bodies close to each other to show off to their friends.


"This pair looks like they are about to break up even at this moment I see"


The line that joins the Proof of Love together is thin. So thin that I have to squint my eyes to see, much like a thin fiber.


Stuff happened and they most likely argued over them. It feels like they are maintaining the relationship at the borderline.


Kiss (Lips) eighty-seven times. Kiss (Cheeks) thirty-four times. Embrace (Front) seventy-three times.


In addition to these, the count for the sexual act with S in its name is past thirty times. Honestly, I do not know a lover's average for these acts but it is probably true that they were lovey-dovey. Well, that too is in past tense though.


"Well then, goodbye!"


"You all should get a girlfriend too!" The borderline two go as they part with their friends.


Curious, I chase after them, and, around the corner, at a place where their friends cannot see them.


"Sigh......Hey, back away a bit"


"Yeah, yeah"


Where has the lovey-dovey couple act from earlier gone, I wonder. Anyway, their future is in their hands so I should leave. As a Tester, I wonder if this is fine.


"Oh, that is"


When I tried to return to the public square, where it was easy to grasp my surroundings, two familiar people entered my field of vision.


"Wowww, Miya-senpai sure is an enjoyable person to be with"


"Ha ha ha! Aone-chan is too!"


It is Miya and Aone. I did think that I might run into them, but, surprisingly, I found them pretty easily.


Should I call out to them?


"Wowww, I’m happy that you said that"


"Ah, come to think of it. You are a high schooler next year, right? How about it? Will you come to our Touei High School?" Miya says as she puts her thumb up.


It is still a while but if Aone were to come to Touei High School......It will probably be fun.


"That is an attractive invitation I say. What should I dooooo"


"Cooome! Commmme here!"


"Eeekkk! My body, all on its ownnn!!"


"Thereeee! I have caughtttt you!"


......This is an air that tells me I should not enter their conversation. In other words, to enter the space of two people, who are flirting with each other like they are Yuris1, requires courage. There are many online who think that it is not good to get in the way of Yuri.


"Hey, hey, you two, are cute"


However, a brown-haired man dressed in gaudy clothing, not knowing such a thing, hits on them.


"I am actually free right now. If it is alright, can we hang out together?"


"Senpai. We are being hit on I say"


"How many times does this make?"


So this is not their first? No, with their looks, this is logically possible.


"Actually, I broke up with my girlfriend recently. I am very depressed right now. I do think that this is a shameless request but, for a bit! Just hang out with me for a bit! Can you cheer me up?"


That is a lie. I am looking at it. The playboy has not broken up with his girlfriend. As proof of this, he has the proof of lovers. It seems like she is not close by but......the epitome of a man who loves hanging out with women.


"Yo, sorry for the wait you two"


"Ah! Paisen! Help! We are being hit on I say! Hit on!!"


"Oh please helppp!"


As the situation is different from before, I show myself to help the two.


"I am sorry but we, three, have plans to hang out"


"......Tsk"


Hey, I can hear that.


The playboy, with his mood clearly soured, leaves.


Geez, I feel sorry for the girlfriend who is dating him.


"Are the two of you alright?"


"Yes! I am used to being hit on after all! If Rei-senpai did not come, I was about to call my friend!"


Come to think of it, Aone has many good friends due to her Eye of Fate.


"Aone's friends sure are amazing! They come at mach speed to help when called you know!"


"Everyone is a Soul Friend who I met through fate after all!"


Then there was little meaning in me helping, I guess? Honestly, I now want to take a look at those people she calls Soul Friends.


"Well, it is also fate that we met here. Let usss three enjoy our time together just like this!!"


"Yaaay! Here! Rei too!"


"Y-yaaay!"


"Wooohoo!!"


In the end, I, having met up with the two, enjoyed our rest day together.


1 - Yuri means girls who like other girls in this context. In a general context, Yuri means Girls’ love.


--------

Feel free to comment/pm me if you find any mistakes. Many thanks for reading! I hope you were able to enjoy yourself!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I got eyes that are able to see the number of times various acts are done (I got eyes) - Prologue

I got eyes that are able to see the number of times various acts are done (I got eyes) - Chapter 1 - Episode 1

I got eyes that are able to see the number of times various acts are done (I got eyes) - Chapter 1 - Episode 2