My Wife in The Web Game is a Popular Idol Chapter 1 Episode 5

Chapter 1

Episode 5

TLed by: TanoshiKara


"This is the first time I saw something like Rin-chan having a meal with a boy~"


"This is, in fact, the first. I am slightly uncomfortable with guys after all"


Kurumizaki-san gracefully sits beside Mizuki-san.


As expected, having two popular idols in one spot draws attention from the surroundings. I hear whispering. Hating to stand out, I slump my body over and concentrate on erasing as much of my presence as possible.


"Are you not uncomfortable with Ayanokouji-kun?"


"I am not......It is quite the contrary. This is the first time I am talking with him in real life, but we have known each other online for a long time after all"


"Ohhh......Ah, might this person be Kazu-kun!?"


"Indeed"


"So that is how it is! Wowwww, I might just be in awe that I am able to talk with the Kazu in the flesh!"


It is as if the now starry-eyed Kurumizaka is trying to express the joy she feels in front of a celebrity.


......What does she mean Online Game Goner can make an idol overjoyed, or so I thought as I opened my mouth to speak.


"I see you know of me"


"Yeap. I have heard a lot from Rin-chan. You are a very attractive boy right?"


"Well even if you ask me......"


If I nod to that, then would that not make me a pain of a person?


"Nana. Please do not trouble Kazuto-kun too much"


"Ehhh? I wannaaa ask Kazu-kun more stuff. I am very curious about what Rin-chan is like online!"


"Not that different from real life I would say"


No, you are totally different! If anything your personality is the exact opposite!, or so such a retort in my mind would, of course, not reach them.


I think that the Rin online is more like Kurumizaka-san than Mizuki-san.


"So goooddd. Having a boy that you get along so well that you marry in an online game"


"Nana also talks to the males right?"


"I do talk but I really only just talk. There is no boy that I get along well enough to be friends I gueesss" Saying in a seemingly disappointed manner, Kurumizaka-san 


If she herself were up to it, rather than friends, she could even create a reverse harem though.


"I too wannttt a friend like Kazu-kun"


"That would be difficult. Just like real life, there are many weird people online so" Mizuki-san says as she resumes eating her meal.


Observing this from the side, Kurumizaka-san starts to talk to me.


"I don't know if I should be saying this now but......thank you very much Kazu-kun"


"For?"


"For supporting Rin-chan. Rin-chan is in high spirits now but for a period of time, she was cornering herself so much so that I got very worried......"


So that happened. No, if I think back to the past, there are several instances I can think of. This is not a good way to put it but there was a period when Rin was playing the online game while being emotionally unstable.


"Nana. Stop saying such things in front of the person himself. ......It is embarrassing after all" Mizuki-san mumbled, the apple of her cheeks rosy.


......She sureee is cute. I wonder why the steaming red, blushing faces of girls hold so much charm.


"Hey, hey. Can I also join the game sometime? Ah, it is fine if it is a bother"


"I don't mind. Or rather, have I not been inviting you before this?"


"Th-that is....... Online games have this scary image to them so I was not able to play"


"It will be alright. There are ill-mannered miscreants but not everyone is like this. And even if anything happens, Kazuto-kun and I will protect you"


"Thank you Rin-chan! Erm, what should I do first?"


"Let's see. First, boot up your computer and go to the official website to get the game—" Mizuki-san explains indifferently.


I see, I see, or so Kurumizaka-san goes as she nods at Mizuki-san.


I do not think this is the case but are we going to play the online game with this group of three? Two idols and one of me?


What should I do? I am getting so nervous imagining that I could cry.


"Say Rin-chan. I don't understand even if you say it so teach me when you come to my house next time"


"Just what was that effort I put in to talk that much...... Well, that is fine, that method is faster"


"Ahaha, sorry Rin-chan. But I am looking forward to it. To think I can play with three people including that Kazu-kun"


Which Kazu-kun do you mean by that Kazu-kun? I am honestly curious about the opinions they have among themselves. However, I do not have the guts to ask. I am not even able to get in on their conversation.


"Rin-chan and Kazu-kun get along very well with each other online right?"


"Yeap. We get along so well that the term 'friendly' is insufficient to describe it"


"Soooo nice. If that is the case, you will also be able to get along well in real life right"


"Yeap" Mizuki-san gives a satisfied nod.


"—We will be able to be together in real life from now on as well" She then continued, breaking into a smile, seemingly overjoyed.


..................? What does that sentence earlier mean?


As I tilted my head to ponder, my eyes met with Kurumizaka-san’s all of a sudden. She too seems to behave as if she has a question mark floating above her head. Oblivious to all of this, Mizuki-san continues eating her food in silence. Within a second, silence ruled over the table and the hustle and bustle from the cafeteria returned.


"A-ahhh......I will get going then. I have friends waiting for me in my classroom so"


Kurumizaka stands up somewhat awkwardly.


"I see. Let's meet again after school"


"Okay. Let's give it our all for our lessons today as well"


Smiling as she wraps up the conversation in that manner, she proceeds to walk toward the entrance of the cafeteria. Turning around once midway to smile at us before she walks away.


At that time, the meaning of that smile......was one that I could never have guessed.

--------

Suurrrprrriiiseee, another chapter in the same week for you! Thank you very much for reading, I hope you enjoyed the chapter! Wishing all who celebrate Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I got eyes that are able to see the number of times various acts are done (I got eyes) - Prologue

I got eyes that are able to see the number of times various acts are done (I got eyes) - Chapter 1 - Episode 1

I got eyes that are able to see the number of times various acts are done (I got eyes) - Chapter 1 - Episode 2