I got eyes that are able to see the number of times various acts are done (I got eyes) - Chapter 1 - Episode 14

Chapter 1

Episode 14 Looking at the True Identity, For Example

TLed by: TanoshiKara


About a month has passed since I was granted my ability.


Even though I have more or less gotten used to it, it still has not leveled up yet and there are times when it activates on its own.


When this ability is used, that person's kink will be out of the bag. For example, if the number of kisses is high, and the variety wide, then the person is quite the kiss-lover. Up until now, I, from just the kisses alone, know that there are many types of kisses.


The lips, cheeks, and forehead are the norm but, among the kisses, there are also people who are kissing weird places such as the belly and legs. And I cannot help but automatically imagine the scene.


I have no intention of criticizing them. I think that it is alright as long as that person is happy.


"Ahhhh, today's tiring as well. Say, let's head over to the convenience store on our way back"


"That is fine but are you not in a pinch since you spent too much on merchandise recently?"


Amidst knowing that Humans have all sorts of kinks, I am spending my days nonchalantly. Chatting with my childhood friend and best friend at school and heading back from school with them.


"Shucks, that is right. Rei! Please treat me!"


"You would sponge off me....."


"If that is the case, I shall endeavor to buy Rei's share"


"Alrighty! With this, it is decided!"


"Nothing has been decided"


On the way back from school, we make a detour to the convenience store. This type of activity feels normal student-esque and feels kind of nice.


"Hm?"


Kenta discovers something while we are waiting for the traffic light.


"What is it?"


"Hey, look at that"


"Hmm?"


He points to the street across. Only people waiting for the traffic light just like us are there.


Does that mean that there is someone dressed oddly?


"There is a very cute girl"


I see. There is indeed a cute girl. Dressed in what is otherwise known as Goth Lolita fashion, her black, bob-cut hair completes it.


The people around her are wearing suits or uniforms so she does stand out quite a bit.


It has recently been posted online that there is no one to be seen, walking around the city, dressed in such a way though......


"I think that it takes quite a lot of courage to wear that sort of clothing out to walk around though"


"I could wear it if it were me"


If it were Miya, she looks like she would normally wear it out to walk around so I cannot refute her statement.


"The traffic light has changed colors you know"


The traffic light turned green as we were having such a conversation. Due to this, we, obviously, but the girl, dressed in Goth Lolita fashion, too, begin walking.


"Here she comes! She is coming!"


"Do not stir up too much of a commotion. You will get looked at weirdly I tell you"


"But iss she not cute? As a fellow girl, I feel like I have lost somehow……!"


To walk in such an outfit at this time of the day; Would that not mean she is a student?


"Kg-!"


My ability, once again, on its own......Hm? Hey, wait. What does this mean? Is this not weird? Why would the information of a girl dressed in Goth Lolita fashion......be on the left?


"Hey, what is wrong Rei? It will turn red if you do not hurry up and cross you know"


I unknowingly stop in my steps when faced with that shocking development, my eyes follow the 'girl' dressed in Goth Lolita fashion.


Their name, Ryou Hakumine. Age, sixteen.  It seems like they are older.


"What? Have you fallen for her?"


"That is, not it"


"The one Rei has fallen for, is me right!"


"Yeahh, I guess so"


"Feels like it got swept away in a noncommittal way so it feels weirdddd!!"


Since the genders are split between left and right, I did think that it could be used in that way but, to think it was actually possible. I have accidentally discovered a male crossdresser.




. . . .




"Or so such an event happened"


"Ohhhh, a crossdressing male huh. Indeed, when thinking about the ability, it will be able to expose such things but, to think that there is a crossdressing male around to you. It is possible for there to be a crossdressing female as well?"


"There is none, is something I cannot say for certain thoughhh"


I told Cuare about today's happening. After I got my ability, I made discoveries one after another However, to think that I was able to find a male crossdresser.


"Actually, I did get a look through Rei's eyes but, that boy, only put on the most minimal of make-up huh"


"Meaning his face was almost bare?"


If that is so, he has quite the beautiful skin. Honestly, it was worrying how white it was to the extent that it made me wonder if he actually goes out often.


Perhaps he is sheltered? But he was walking around as per normal though.


"By the way, I have my face laid totally bare"


"You are also quite the example. Even though you are always in the room living a sloven lifestyle, is that not odd?"


"I am a Deity after all!"


What is this person talking about?, or so I would be thinking right about now if this was everyday life, but she is the real thing though.


"Ah, done with the right. The left is next. Here, do a roll"


And, I have had such a Deity clean my ears. I do not know what whim came over me but I wonder how long has it been since I had someone do it for me. I was doing it on my own during middle school, to say the least.


"Well, it is most likely that you will never meet him again anyway. Even if you meet him again, it will be fine if you just ignore him once again right?"


It was a shocking meeting but I will probably not be involved any further.


"Will you really be able to ignore him?"


"What do you mean?"


With all that is said, this is a Deity after all. It is possible that she is able to see something that I cannot; She might just be seeing something akin to the future.


"Welll, you are the protagonist of this world you know?"


"......And?"


"Even thoughhh you know"


Yeahh, I know. You want to say that it is possible that I have gotten involved in something right? However, even now, I still do not understand. Why, am I the protagonist? Or rather, is the protagonist not everyone living in this world?


Each and every one of them should have a story of their own. Even Kenta, and Miya. Even so, the main Deity who created this world calls me the protagonist.


"There is nothing wrong for there to be multiple protagonists right? Deity-sama"


"I see, that in itself seems interesting Human-kun. ......Okay, I am done"


"Thanksss"


"You are welcome"


In literary works, the protagonist gets involved with a variety of events.


Does that mean I am the same as that too? But, a bond with a crossdressing male......what in the world will happen?


--------

Feel free to comment/pm me if you find any mistakes. Thank you for reading! I hope you enjoyed the chapter!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I got eyes that are able to see the number of times various acts are done (I got eyes) - Prologue

I got eyes that are able to see the number of times various acts are done (I got eyes) - Chapter 1 - Episode 1

I got eyes that are able to see the number of times various acts are done (I got eyes) - Chapter 1 - Episode 2