I got eyes that are able to see the number of times various acts are done (I got eyes) - Chapter 1 - Episode 15

Chapter 1

Episode 15 Is This Fate?

TLed by: TanoshiKara


"Sheesh. It is because Cuare said those weird things"


I feel oddly tense.


I am heading home alone today as Miya and Kenta had business to attend to. Miya had to help out with the shop. Kenta wanted to play the game that went on sale today or something, so he left the classroom right when the bell rang.


Even though he most likely pre-ordered it, even after he threw away his virginity, and even after he became a Masochist, that is the only side of him that does not change. I respect him in that regard


"Wowww! This clothing is cute!"


"But you have yet to receive your part-time pay right!"


"T-that is right......Ugg, being a student is tough"


On the way back after buying more ingredients. I see some female students reading a magazine.


"You know, it is actually cute. But can you wear that and walk around outside?"


"It will be fine. I will only wear it in my room"


When I took a closer look, it was a magazine on Cosplay clothing.


......Cosplay, huh. Perhaps the clothes the cross-dressing male was wearing yesterday were some sort of Cosplay. No, if that were the case, he would have gotten more of a reaction from Kenta.


"Ah, do not think about it, do not think about it"


In literature, it is common for events that are thought about just like this to occur. This is the two-dimensional world so it is possible.


"Oh"


"I-I apologize. I was not looking in front of me so"


Darn. I accidentally bumped into someone as I was pondering. Quite the short, or rather, thin boy. As he was wearing glasses and his hair reached all the way to his shoulders, a strand got entangled by it.


"No, I apologize as well. Here, you dropped this" I said as I picked up the bag that the boy, whose skin is rather white, dropped.


Ah, a book is sticking out. ......A magazine on female clothes?


"Ah, no, this is! My sister asked me to!" The boy grew desperate and made an excuse, snatching the magazine away, he drew it close to himself.


"Erm......I will take my leave!!"


The boy runs away.


Not believing this situation, I used my ability.


"Are you serious?"


Is this fate? He is Ryou Hakumine. The cross-dressing male yesterday.


"Hey, Cuare"


"What?"


"This is not the Chief Deity manipulating fate is it?"


"That is not the case. Even though Chief Deity-sama created the world, they will not manipulate the fates of the people living there as they like"


......If that is so, is this because I am a protagonist?



. . . .



"And now this huh"


I come across a new event immediately after seeing the Cross-dressing male's actual appearance.


This time, I spot the cross-dressing Ryou Hakumine. As he is wearing the same clothes as the one he wore when we first met......he is being hit on by men.


"Isn't it fine? We're only gonna have tea for a bit"


"Ain't those clothes cute. Wanna take this opportunity to have us coordinate clothes for you?"


"No, erm"


Usually, this would probably look like playboys surrounding a cute girl. However, knowing that this girl is a crossdressing male, this looks like men trying to hit on another man to me.


"Whoa, your hands are small"


"Eeek-!"


"Hey, hey, it's not good to touch her suddenly you know. Can't you see she's afraid?"


No, isn't touching bad even if it is not sudden? Ahh, this cannot be helped.


"Heeeyyy, kept you waitingg!"


"Eh?"


"Huhhh? Who are you?"


"You know this girl?"


I act in order to save her, no, him.


"Yes, I do. Hey, let us be off"


To escape as quickly as possible, I grabbed his hand through the gap between the two men and forcefully pulled it.


"E-erm!"


"Hey! Wait!"


As if I would wait.


I started running, taking Ryou Hakumine with me.


"This way!"


"Haaa......Haaa......"


They are more persistent than I thought. Or are they not able to keep up anymore? Now......what should I do?


To me, he is a boy who looks just like a girl, desperately trying to catch her breath. As his white skin has become redder due to the rise of his body temperature, he looks more and more like a girl. Anyway, I should act like I have not found him out.


"Thank you, very, much"


"No, do not worry about it"


His voice is high-pitched just like yesterday. He is just too perfect. There is just no way to tell that he is a cross-dressing male at first sight. Even I probably would not have realized if not for this ability.


"B-but wh-y"


"I only did the obvious"


"Kyaaa! So coolll! As expected of the protagonist!!"


"Shut up"


As expected, Cuare was peeping huh. I will not be able to say anything carelessly nor will I be able to act.


"Ah-"


"H-hey"


Whether it is because much of his stamina has been drained, he falls on his knees. In order to support him immediately, I grabbed his hand and pulled him close to me. This was a mistake.


"Senpai?"


"Eh?"


I let my guard down.


Hearing a familiar voice, I turned to look and there was Aone with crêpe in hand.


A deserted and narrow alley. Me hugging a breathless beauty? The misunderstanding that these lead to.


"Aone. This is"


Oh no. This is bad.


I try to quickly explain myself so she does not misunderstand but Aone, speechless, uses her left hand to take out her smartphone and says, "I must report this to Miya-senpai!".


"No, wait!"


Why did it become like this......!


--------

Feel free to comment/pm me if you find any mistakes. Many thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed yourself! Wishing all who celebrate Selamat Hari Raya Haji!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I got eyes that are able to see the number of times various acts are done (I got eyes) - Prologue

I got eyes that are able to see the number of times various acts are done (I got eyes) - Chapter 1 - Episode 1

I got eyes that are able to see the number of times various acts are done (I got eyes) - Chapter 1 - Episode 2