I got eyes that are able to see the number of times various acts are done (I got eyes) - Chapter 1 - Episode 17

Chapter 1

Episode 17 A Happy Occurrence

TLed by: TanoshiKara


Compared to the other boys around him, Ryou Hakumine has white skin, a baby face, and a slender body. Although many slender boys exist, his slenderness is much like a female's. In addition to this, his voice is also androgynous......No, it sounds more like a girl’s and is slightly high pitched. Due to this, he was belittled by the people around him in middle school because his voice did not change at all.


"Welcome back, Ryou-chan"


"I am back Mum"


Ryou's family consists of his father, mother, older sister, and younger sister. Everyone except his father is a female. In addition to this, his mother, older sister, and younger sister like all things cute. From when he was young, they have continually spoilt Ryou, who, despite being a boy, is cuter than a normal girl.


It is a given that he was also made to cross-dress. They, of course, did not go as far as making him cross-dress outside. However, once he got home, he was made to put on female clothes, and even make-up by his mother, older sister, and younger sister day after day.


"Oh? You seem to be more tired than usual today but......You seem happy"


"H-how did you know?"


"Is that not a given? I am your mother you know?"


The three of them have settled down now that Ryou himself is a high schooler and has become able to voice his own opinion.


However.


"Erm, I got h-hit on today"


"That is because Ryou-chan is cute. It cannot be helped"


"You do not have to say that with such a serious face"


"That is the truth. Also, even Ryou-chan continues to wear cute Western clothes despite all that has happened. And, it is of your own accord"


Indeed. Wearing female clothing since he was young has impacted him, turning this into a habit.


I too must become more manly!, or so he thinks in his mind but everything has not gone well and there is much to fret over. Even so, he has taken an unexpectedly bold action for his timid nature, going out on a walk, out of his own volition, while cross-dressed.


This had shocked his family but had touched them at the same time. Up until now, Ryou had been a boy who truly did not do things out of his own volition. Although it was in a slightly different direction, he thought for himself and took action. This caused his entire family to cry from the joy of his growth.


"T-this is all the fault of Mum and the others"


"Yes, it is all thanks to us. So you are not happy that you were hit on right?"


"O-of course! Even I am a male after all. Even if men hit on me......"


Taking off his shoes, Ryou blushed as he headed for the living room. His mother, Suzuka Hakumine, followed behind.


She has black hair just like Ryou; Waist-long, it is bundled together and hangs down from her shoulder.


"So, the main event is after you have been hit on, right?"


They sit side by side on the white sofa. This has also become a habit of his, but he would sit with thighs bumped together, and ankles far apart.


I should fix this, I should fix this, or so he would always think but he naturally sits thighs bumped together and ankles far apart even now.


"Uh-huh. There was a person who helped me. Someone wearing Touei's uniform"


"Do not tell me they are your peer?"


"Hm. I think they are probably a first year"


Ryou is a second-year student at Touei High School.


As his house is not even a ten-minute walk away, he commutes to school early in the morning and spends his time silently in his classroom. That is the daily life of Ryou.


Due to this, he does not know the faces of the first years nor do the first years know his, probably.


"I was cross-dressing this time so I think that they did not find out even if they know who I am"


"I seee. Ryou-chan usually ties your hair up, wears glasses, and walks with your head down to avoid having your face seen after all"


Additionally, he would lower the pitch of his voice as much as possible and try his best not to stand out.


"The other person seems to also think that I am a normal girl so. The other girl and second Touei student that we met later did not find out as well"


"Perfect cross-dressing I see. So did anything happen after that?"


While looking down embarrassingly, a smiling Ryou took out a box of sweets. However, it was not only sweets inside it.


"Is that......contact numbers?"


Inside it were also the contact numbers of two people and the cutely written words: 'Count on me anytime!'.



. . . .



"Listen here, Kenta. I am going to say it again, but this Aone girl over here is my Kouhai1"


"A sloppy introduction, but yes! I am his Kouhai!!"


Aone, looking sharp, salutes.


"And, this black-haired girl here is Rio. I helped her when she was being hit on"


"I am R-Rio"


Finishing my explanation somehow, I stared at Kenta who had an expression suggesting that he still did not believe everything I had said.


"I-I see......So that is the case"


"Do you really understand?"


He seems to be trembling slightly and is exerting strength on his crossed arms.


"Yeah, I understand. The fact that you are indeed a Harem protagonist that is!!"


"What in the world did you understand"


No, I cannot deny being the protagonist. I do not totally believe it myself but it seems like, in the deities' eyes, I am the protagonist of this world.


Or rather, one of them is a boy crossdressing as a girl so this is not a Harem.


"You were not like that in the past, no? In the past, you were a character who was always in a bad mood, and because you had a scary gaze, only the eccentric Miya would approach you right!?"


"A word like character, do not call me something like that"


"So it goes way back I see. The scariness of your gaze"


"Is it that bad?"


I did think that it was normal though.


And so, as we did all the explaining up until this point while walking, we reached the park that I told Rio beforehand. It seems like it does not even take five minutes to reach his house from here.


"Thank you very much. I will be alright from here so"


"Ehhhh? Are we parting ways already?"


We walked for roughly ten minutes. Up until now, I have been explaining the situation to Kenta and Aone had been trying her best to get along with Rio by talking to him non-stop.


At first, Kenta kept fantasizing about our relationship and would not listen to my explanation so it was tough.


"Do not say such selfish words. We only agreed to protect her until she is close to her house right?"


"Hnnn......I guess there is no choice"


"B-But I had fun you know? Aone-chan"


"Is that true!?"


I can tell even from the side that Rio seemed to enjoy himself. The topics they talked about were cute clothing of late and delicious sweets; They were so excited that I was surprised how much he could talk about these topics as a boy.


I could barely understand their talk regarding sweets.


"Uh-huh!"


Ohhh......A smile that I honestly thought was cute.


Kenta was done in by that smile as well, writhing while covering his face with his right hand.


"I am glad if that is the case! Ah, here, in celebration of us getting along!!" Aone said as she passed him an open box of sweets.


"Ah, this is the new product that came out yesterday"


"Exactly! I am sorry that it is half-eaten though"


"Uh-uh, thank you. I have not eaten it yet so I am happy"


"That is a relief. Well then, I am reluctant. but goodbye"


Aone hops back to my side after passing him the open box of sweets.


"Well, how do I put it…It is not like I want to borrow Aone’s words, but meeting like this must be some kind of fate. Count on us if you encounter any trouble"


I do not know whether we will meet again.


"Okay. M-May we meet again somewhere"


After bowing deeply to us, Rio jogged away.


I gazed at his back which kept getting smaller and smaller.


After a while, I looked at Kenta who was still writhing.


"Hey, Kenta. How long are you going to writhe for? Rio has already left you know"


"What!? Ah, wait! At least give me your contact number!!"


However, Rio was already out of sight.


"Ahhh......"


"Well then, shall we head home too?"


"Right. ......Hehe"


"What is it, laughing so suddenly"


Seems like a laugh with some hidden meaning.


"Paisen. Will you really save Rio-chan if she is in trouble?"


"I will save her. I did say it, accidentally, after all"


Why did she ask such a question? ......Don't tell me she was able to foresee that kind of fate with a new ability of her Eye of Fate that I do not know of?


1 - Japanese for Underclassman.

--------

Feel free to comment/pm me if you find any mistakes. A new variant of the M is going around right now so stay safe. Thank you for reading! I hope you enjoyed yourself!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I got eyes that are able to see the number of times various acts are done (I got eyes) - Prologue

I got eyes that are able to see the number of times various acts are done (I got eyes) - Chapter 1 - Episode 1

I got eyes that are able to see the number of times various acts are done (I got eyes) - Chapter 1 - Episode 2