I got eyes that are able to see the number of times various acts are done (I got eyes) - Chapter 1 - Episode 18

Chapter 1

Episode 18 I Am Concerned About The Gaze

TLed by: TanoshiKara


"Ahhhaaa"


"Ohhh? Mr. Childhood Friend. You seem tired"


"No, Mr. Glasses over there is a little persistent you see"


"That is because I could not exchange contacts with that girl, who looked like she came out of a book, even after I got to know her, you know?"


After parting with Rio, also known as Ryou Hakumine, Kenta kept persistently calling me so I am a little sleep-deprived.


I could have turned my phone off, but I humored him as usual......well, I got what I deserved.


The Kenta from before would never have done such a thing, but, as expected, he changed after giving up his virginity. Furthermore, as the person himself had said, she is a beauty who looked like she came out of a book so.


She is actually a boy though.


"Ah, I heard that from Aone-chan. I hear she was a cute girl much like a princess from a picture book. Wow, I too wanted to look at her in the flesh"


"Uh-huh, her smile, especially, was intense"


That smile was indeed cute. Well, she is a boy though.


"To think that the town I live in has a girl who is like a princess. Rio-chan......I wonder what her family name is"


"Something like Himegi?"


"Ohhhh! Sounds like it huh!"


Her name is actually Ryou Hakumine, a boy though.


I too think about Rio while listening to the discussion between Miya and Kenta.


If his house is really around that area......that would increase the chance of him being a Touei student.


The closest school in the area where we parted is the one we commute to, Touei. However, it might not be the Touei close by. It is possible that he commutes to a school far away using a car or by train.


"......"


"Hm? What is wrong, Rei? You want to go to the toilet?"


Naturally, the two of them showed concern for me as I stood up speechlessly.


"Well, yeah. I will return quickly"


"Be back sooon, be sure to wash your hands yeahhh"


"Yeah, yeah"


I left the classroom as I gave a flippant reply to Miya's words. I then climbed up the stairs and set foot on the floor where the second years were.


I already know the details: Ryou Hakumine, Sixteen, Male. Due to this, I only need to focus on searching for males from the second year.


No, Do you know a person called Ryou Hakumine?, or so I only needed to ask if it were the usual, but people would think I am weird for asking about a person I do not interact with.


Also, he might know that I am a first-year at Touei. I was wearing my uniform the other day, as usual, after all. That is why the best method is for me to check by using my ability.


......Hmmmm, it might be late but why am I chasing after a boy?


"In short, it is like that"


"Like what?"


"Like you are extremely interested in him!"


I am indeed interested in him but how do I put it, I feel like she phrased it in a very implicative way.


"......There he is"


As we converse just like that, I found him unexpectedly quickly. In Year Two Class One, merely sitting there, alone, doing nothing.


To think that he is really in the same school.


Huh, that is.


"Mm! That girl is the one who is having a forbidden romance with a teacher, Mio Etou-chan!"


Yes, the "bang-over-eyes" girl I found out by accident through my ability, Mio Etou. The person secretly dating a Touei teacher, Atsushi Kimura.


To think that they are in the same class. 


I made a discovery by accident at an unexpected location.


She, like Hakumine-senpai, does not really act in a way that stands out in the classroom, doing what seems like her assignment.


"......Let me head back for now"


I got to know that we are in the same school. Well, it is a matter of what knowing that brings though.


"Keheheh. I can use this as material to do this stuff and that stuff! Like that?"


"Stop it with the sudden sleaziness"


"Look at my new self!"


"I can only hear though"


"Ah, that is right"


Just like this, I returned to my own classroom while talking about trivial things.




. . . .




"Weeee!! This is the Super Comboooo!!"


"Whoaa!? To think that I would lose in a gameee!?"


After getting to know Aone, Kenta has become even more boisterous than usual.


Today, Miya, Kenta, Aone, and I have come to the game center. Honestly, I have not even gone to a game center once after becoming a high school student.


There is also the fact that I live alone so game centers, that, if one is not careful, drains one's money like the dispersion steam, is a natural enemy of mine.


"Kgh! Aone-chan is really stronggg!"


"Fufufu. Only my best friend can put up a good fight against me"


"Ohh, who is your best friend?"


"Oho? Is Rei-senpai curious?"


"Well, yeah. That is a person who gets along well with you after all. I am curious, in many ways"


What's more, that person is not just her friend, but her best friend. Not being curious is weirder.


"Ehhhh? What's up with that? Doesn't that sound to me like I am a weird girl?"


"Non, non! Aone-chan is an extremely cute and good girl!"


"Miya-paisen!"


"Aone-chan!"


*grab!*, The two of them embraced each other movingly.


Does she do this sort of back-and-forth with her best friend as well?


"Hm?"


Feeling that someone is looking at me, I turn back. But there is no one there.


Was it my imagination?


"What is it?"


"No, it is nothing"


"Is it? Then the four of us should play air hockey! The pairing will be you and me! And Miya and Aone-chan!"


I did indeed sense a gaze, but, well, this is a game center so people do crowd around. It might be that I coincidentally picked up on someone's gaze. Ever since I got my ability, I have been sensitive to the gazes of others.


"Hahahahah! Let's do this! Aone-chan!"


"Wahahahah! Let's ruin these boys with the power of the friendship shared between the two of us!!"


"Hmph. Let us show our bond off!! Rei!!"


"Bond?"


"Eh? Y-You are, my best friend, right?"


"I am your best friend"


"Why are you using formal speak!?"


I did not sense any malice in particular. That is why I should not pay it any mind and enjoy myself for now.


"Hey Kenta! Your bonds are shallow as compared to mine!! It is childhood friends that are the best and the strongest!!"


"D-Do not look down on me! I will show you the power of bonds between men!!"


"Rei-senpai. Which of your bonds is actually stronger?" Aone asks, bringing an imaginary mic close to me.


"......I will go with no comment" I replied, breaking into a little smile while looking at the back and forth of the two.


Just like this, with us all pumped up, the air hockey match became a heated battle. The result was......victory for the girls' team.

--------

Feel free to comment/pm me if you find any mistakes. Thank you for all the comments baru-san, I am happy you enjoyed the chapters! For Genshin players, remember to finish the Archon quest for Natlan to get an additional 500 gems (around 2 weeks left at the time of this post). It takes quite a lot of time to do so it is better to get started asap if you want the additional gems. Thank you very much for reading! I hope you enjoyed yourself!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I got eyes that are able to see the number of times various acts are done (I got eyes) - Prologue

I got eyes that are able to see the number of times various acts are done (I got eyes) - Chapter 1 - Episode 1

I got eyes that are able to see the number of times various acts are done (I got eyes) - Chapter 1 - Episode 2