An Easter Special, Easter Egg Hunt!
Hi, it has been a while, TanoshiKara here.
Edit 29/04/2025: The event has concluded. I hope you had a wonderful Easter!
Edit 23/04/2025: Hi everyone, I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter! The post has managed to go live on one of the subreddits, so thank you to everyone who helped with this. In light of this, I have decided to extend the duration of the event to allow everyone to have more time to find the Easter eggs. The new ending date for the event will be on 29/04/2025, Tuesday, at 3:00 p.m. (UTC +7:00).
Thank you for reading this post, feel free to comment or pm me if you have any questions or feedback. I hope you will have an enjoyable Easter and that you will participate in the Easter egg hunt, enjoy it, and get selected! I would also like to wish everyone an early Happy Easter and a wonderful day ahead!
Comments
Post a Comment