I got eyes that are able to see the number of times various acts are done (I got eyes) - Chapter 2 - Episode 5

Chapter 2

Episode 5 Amazing Feat High Schooler?

TLed by: TanoshiKara


Shopping with Hakumine-senpai went smoothly, and time passed.


We went into the usual stores like a western clothes store and a general store.


Senpai's eyes sparkling with every cute thing made him a total girl when seen from the side.


I know he is a boy, but the staff of the various stores served Senpai assuming he was a girl. And I got mistaken as his boyfriend countless times, causing Senpai to really panic.


"Did you have nothing you wanted to buy?"


We went to various kinds of stores, but Senpai did not buy anything in the end.


"There are too many, and I am brooding over them, I guess"


That is true. He was murmuring, "I want this, and I want that too", after all.


Even if he has things he wants to buy, his money is limited. Buying everything he wants is something he cannot do unless he is an adult who earns a lot.


What's more, most of what Senpai wants are clothes. It might be possible if they're items from a general store, but clothes are bulky, and many of them are expensive.


It is only natural that he would think them over carefully.


"Well, walking around and looking at things is also the fun part of shopping after all"


"Sorry"


"There's no need to apologize. Being able to see Senpai having fun is refreshing after all. Suits a girl"


"I-I am a boy"


You say that, but. No one would believe you even if you say that you are a boy while wearing the current outfit.


"Ah, the friendly couple over there! How about one?"


"Eh?"


"You mean u-us?"


While I was enjoying my conversation with Hakumine-senpai, a staff member from some store stopped us.


When I took the sheet of paper they held out, I saw that it had a photo and "Now selling a limited-time food item for couples" written on it.


"A limited-time food item for couples......Do you two want to eat it?"


"No, erm......we're not a coup-"


"Eh? Is that so? You two looked so friendly that I thought......"


I wonder if we definitely look like a couple from the side.


That said, a limited-time food item for couples, huh. It looks delicious, but, well, I shouldn't lie. I'd trouble Hakumine-senpai too.


"Sorry, we're friends"


"No, I am sorry too. I apologize for my rudeness"


We leave the place after returning the sheet of paper.


"That s-surprised me"


After we left, Hakumine-senpai rubbed his chest out of relief and glared at me.


"Rei-kun. My heart won't last. Stop saying jokes like that too o-often, okay?"


"My badd, sorry. I like sweet things, so"


"I like them too, but doing that when it was limited to couples is a little"


"Did Senpai not want to eat it?"


He looked away when he heard my question and nodded silently.


"Well, I wanted to eat it, I guess"


"Right? That heart-shaped chocolate. From the color, they probably used a lot of strawberry and milk"


As I was thinking about the sweets drawn on the paper used for promotional purposes…


"S-Someonee! It's a robberr!"


"Robber?"


Such a thing in real life......Well, it's possible if it's in this world, huh.


As I heard the man's voice, I saw a man holding a leather bag and running desperately.


He was wearing a mask, sunglasses, and a knitted hat.


It was obvious, as his outfit made him look very much like one.


I checked his name using my ability. I also learnt of his age and occupation.


Alright, I have my insurance.


"Wait!!"


Can't ignore a crime that has taken place in front of my eyes, right? 


"Ah, Rei-kun! It's dangerous!!"


"It's fine! I won't chase him too far after all!"


The man suddenly entered a narrow alley after he saw me running straight at him.


As if I'd let you get away.




. . . .




"......He's someone with a strong sense of justice, huh"


"Yeahhh, cool, rightt? But from the looks of it, the male robber's faster"


On top of being disguised, Aone and Kokone observe Rei's movements while hiding themselves.


Kokone took a step forward after seeing Rei chase the robber.


"Oh? You helping him?"


"I won't let a criminal escape"


"We're like criminals too thoughhh"


"What we're doing is a mandatory act"


"But Kokone has recently trespassed illegally based on your personal feelings, right?"


"......That's also a mandatory act, so"


Kokone said that and dashed off.


"Mandatory act, huh. Well, let's leave it at that. Hah!!"


Aone dashed off as well to catch up to Kokone.


She predicts the shortest path the criminal would take and gets there before him.


The man had entered the alley at just the right time.


Kokone leapt down and stood in front of him.


"Wha"


"Judgement"


She then swiftly delivered a strong blow to his belly.


The man lost consciousness in an instant and collapsed on the spot.


"Oho? It's over already, huh"


"Jobs should be completed swiftly"


"As expected of Kokone, huh. Let's leave the"


"Waitt!!!"


"Oh, looks like he's here"


Aone and Kokone left the man at the spot and left after hearing Rei's voice.


"As I thought, he's already......Huh?"


Rei thought that he had lost sight of the man, but was surprised when he saw that the man had collapsed in the alley.


He slowly got closer and turned the man face up while feeling doubtful about whether it was an act.


"......He fainted. But why? As expected, it's too much of a stretch to think that he just tripped"


Rei was quite curious about why the man fainted, but he contacted the police.


After that, he was touted as the boy with a sense of justice who caught the robber. However, he could not be happy from the bottom of his heart.

--------


Feel free to comment/pm me if you find any mistakes. Thank you for reading! I hope you enjoyed it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I got eyes that are able to see the number of times various acts are done (I got eyes) - Prologue

I got eyes that are able to see the number of times various acts are done (I got eyes) - Chapter 1 - Episode 2

Hanasaku Iroha – The Place That Blooms Someday Prologue