I got eyes that are able to see the number of times various acts are done (I got eyes) - Chapter 2 - Episode 6

Chapter 2

Episode 6 An Invitation to a Suspicious Date

TLed by: TanoshiKara


"Not bad, Rei! To think that you would catch a robber!"


"Ahh, well......"


"What's this, what's this? Looks like you're not too happy, huh, Mr. Childhood Friend"


The weekends were over, and I have become a little bit of a celebrity and have been drawing attention.


The high schooler who caught a robber. 


The person whose bag got robbed was the vice-president of a conglomerate, and he had important documents in his bag, so it was blown out of various sorts of proportions......


It did result in me catching the robber, but I only contacted the police after finding him collapsed in the alley.


Honestly, I had insurance, but I think he would have gotten away in that situation.


I probably would not become so famous in that case.


"Paisen suree is humble. If it were a normal person, it would be a good time for them to go, "Amazing, right?" while giving us a smug face!!"


"......"


I pondered as I saw Aone making a smug face in my place.


That fainted robber. Something strange happened just before I led the police to him.


"Whoaa!? A cat! A catt!!" he shouted.


Did he have some sort of strange dream?, or so the police and the onlookers said as they snickered.


The man was really afraid of a cat.


It looked like that, but I thought differently.


"Hm? What's wrong? Is something on my face?"


A cat. "Did Kokone do it?" was what I thought. Kokone was observing me and helped out on a whim or something.


"Pretty heterochromatic eyes are on your face"


"Kya! I'll blushhh if you say that to me that straightforwardly!!"


Aone might just be related to this too.


"Ah, come to think of it, I coincidentally saw this, but"


Suddenly, Aone, grinning like she was planning something, took out her smartphone and tapped away.


"Please look at this!! A huge scoop, you know!!"


"Wha-!?"


"T-That is!?"


On the smartphone screen she held out was a photo of me and a crossdressing Hakumine-senpai smiling as we walked.


Looking at it like t-this makes it really look like a date, huh.


"A scene from Rei-senpai and Hakumine-senpai's date!!"


"It's not a d-date! We just went shopping, that's all"


"But, this is......"


"R-Rei. Even though you have me......!!"


Somehow it has totally become a "they went on a date" atmosphere. Rather, Aone is totally related to this, huh.


I did pay attention to mt surroundings, but where was she?


I wonder if I would have realized that she was disguised if I used my ability on everything......


"Look. You all were contacted too, right?"


"That's true, I was, but......"


"Senpai too, why did you crossdress?"


"T-That is......"


Hakumine-senpai is thinking of an explanation. However, saying something wrong in this situation might worsen it.


"There was no choice"


I should help him here.


"What do you mean?"


"You see. It seems like his family was dressing Senpai up as usual, but he had plans with me, so he went out as is. He barely had enough time, and he had no time to change. Right, Senpai?"


"T-That's right. Unlike usual, they were really fired up about dressing me in a boyish outfit this time. It was really troublesome to get away from them"


Hakumine-senpai realized the signal I sent with my gaze and replied with an awkward smile.


Miya and the others know about Hakumine-senpai's family too. So this excuse should pass.


"Ohhhh, I did hear about it, but it sure was a trouble, huh"


"But it really suited you, so I think it was a good thing!"


Yeap, managed to fool them somehow. And, just saying, I didn't tell that much of a lie. Well, the truth is that Senpai wanted to walk around in that outfit, though......


"S-Sorry. That helped, Rei-kun," Hakumine-senpai said secretly.


"No problem. But I think that these people would have accepted it if you said it truthfully though"


"I am still a little......embarrassed, or rather"


He was forcing himself when I asked as well, after alll. What's more, replying that he wanted to walk around while wearing that outfit, in that situation, would probably cause even more misunderstandings.


"Oh, oh? What's this? Being so secretive"


Damn you, Aone......You want to cause even more chaos even though you know?


"Whah!?"


Seeing her grin annoyed me, so I pinched her cheeks and stretched them.


"Shenpai itsh paim"


"Don't be too arrogant, okay?"


I let go after I smiled to intimidate her.


"G-Geez, Senpai sure is rough......"


"You're at fault. That said, hurry up and delete that photo. You voyeur"


"Ehhh? Even though it's a good shot?"


"Right? It's a waste, you know"


"I-I personally want you to delete it though......"


"......Alriiight, I understand"


Alright, with this, I can be relieved for now. That said, I can't let my guard down around this ninja, huh.


"Come to think of it, what's Kokone doing today?"


Escaping danger, I asked as I bought a sports drink from the vending machine to take a break.


By the way, we came to a game center today.


We did ask Kokone to hang out together, but she is nowhere to be seen.


She did agree, though.


"If it's me, I'm here"


Just like this, Kokone appeared when we were talking about her.


"Kokone-chan, you're finally here, huh. Mann, I thought you weren't gonna come"


"Kokone is a girl who likes detours, so. You just found something interesting and chased after it at full speed, right?"


"That's about it"


Is that really so?


"Well, that's fine. How about it? Kokone. Facing off in a fighting game"


She's quite suspicious, but I should enjoy the games for now.


I gulped the sports drink down and walked to the machine.


"Rei"


However, Kokone stopped me at that moment.


What is it?, or so I said as I turned back.


"Let's go on a date"


"Ahh, a date, huh. Then, let's go straight......Huh?"


What did she say just now?


"Let's go, on a date"


Kokone said once again while I was still stunned by her words.


Even Miya and the others were stunned by this.


"Whatt!!!"


And only Kenta yelled at a volume that would not lose to the sounds coming from the games.

--------


Feel free to comment/pm me if you find any mistakes. Thank you very much for reading! I hope you enjoyed it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I got eyes that are able to see the number of times various acts are done (I got eyes) - Prologue

I got eyes that are able to see the number of times various acts are done (I got eyes) - Chapter 1 - Episode 2

I got eyes that are able to see the number of times various acts are done (I got eyes) - Chapter 1 - Episode 1