I got eyes that are able to see the number of times various acts are done (I got eyes) - Chapter 1 - Episode 3

Chapter 1

Episode 3 Several doubts

TLed by: TanoshiKara


I, who reached school while listening to my best friend, Kenta, who graduated from being a virgin at some point in time, talk about the Anime last night is still, even at this moment, listening to him. Amidst this, I am thinking of when in the world he could have graduated from being a virgin.


"And then, the voice actor's voice at that time was really erotic. So much so that if you were to close your eyes, you will get 'This can be mistaken as an Erotic Anime!' vibes"


This guy was always the type to go on about how he will be a virgin for life. To think that such a guy would, in three years I am away from my hometown, climb the stairs to adulthood.


"Say, regarding where and how. Are such pieces of information not shown?" As I was dying to find out, I tried asking Cuare, who is relaxing in my apartment even now.


This ability indeed allows me to view quite a lot of information. However, they are merely numbers. Details such as where and what was done are not shown.


"What's this? Even though you were not that hyped at first"


"Well, if I am doing it, I might as well give it my all. Enough with that, tell me if you have something"


"Ohhh, to think that you have reached that point. As expected of the protagonist"


"Don't chide me. So, how about it?"


"Errmm. It is in the Trial Run Phase right now. In other words, it stops at the level one abilities"


Level. It is becoming even more unrealistic. However, it is quite the ability even at level one.


"Roughly how many levels are there?"


"Hmmmmm......Probably five?"


Probably she says. Well, I guess she made it vague as it is still the Trial Run Phase.


"Well, it is a surprise for when you leveee-ohhh! Rare item getttt!!"


"Noisy......"


"Eh?"


"Ah, nothing. Nothing at allll. That aside, lower your voice if you're going to talk. With this type of content, it will attract attention from our surroundings. Especially from girls"


Or rather, this woman. Playing games that other people own without asking......


"Yo, getting along well as always huh. The two of you"


While we were drawing attention from our surroundings, an outsider interrupts us.

Long golden hair, that is close to white, somewhat drooping red eyes. A chest with volume that can be seen even with clothes on.


"Not as much as you all, Miya"


"The childhood friend-chan appears. V, V" 


The name of this person with ever-so-unique tension is Miya Dekure, my childhood friend. Her family is running a cafe and, as her house was directly opposite before I moved, I used to visit it whenever I was free.


As they are a bright family that loves events, there are many who look forward to these events when they visit. Well, even without those, the coffee they brew and the food they make are quite delicious.


"So? What is this reason that will catch all the girls' attention? Tsuntsun Head-kun" Asks Miya as she puts her left elbow on my shoulder and leans over.


"That is, the anime yesterday night"


"That's right, Rei. My dad says you should come over to eat as he cooked a new product"


"......"


Poor Kenta. And after he went and touched on the topic, now this probably is rough.


"Hmph. As expected, girls do not know the amazingness of Anime" As this is the norm, Kenta seems to pay this no mind. Rather, he has an expression that suggests that he is kind of happy.


"I don't mind going over to eat. But it better not be something weird again"


"It's all fine this timie. I supervised the entire process"


"That would mean that, rather than your father's, it's your new product no?"


"You caannn say that. Receive the love of your childhood friend"


"......Haaa"


The usual conversation. The usual atmosphere. We have been apart for three years but nothing has changed.


However, my present self now has a weird ability. And, with that ability, I know the fact that my best friend has thrown away his virginity.


"What is it?"


"Nah, you look cute today tooo, and"


"Of course. Even though I am like this, I am the face of the cafe whose selling point is being cute and mysterious"


My childhood friend is an unexpected...


"Oh. It is about time. Let's return back to our seats"


"......It can't be"


Several doubts. Where my best friend lost his virginity, who my best friend lost my virginity to, and how my best friend lost his virginity.

And I also found a weird point. It is one that I thought I would never understand for my entire life.


"The number of kisses is the same huh"


I had thought that it would have been impossible for it to be Miya but to think that kiss (lips) is at five hundred times. Kiss (cheeks) is at seven hundred and five times. Kiss (forehead) is at six hundred and seven times.

It would have been......weird...if I did not have any doubts about myself.


"This is confirmed, Mr. Protagonist"


"If that is so, it brings a chill down my spine"


When I was granted this ability, I first looked at myself.


According to Cuare, it seems like you are able to look at yourself if you find surfaces that reflect your image such as a mirror. It was then that I had a shock.


Up until now, with girls, well, mainly Miya. We did hold hands and stick our bodies close to each other. That is why I thought that there might be information regarding those acts.


To think that an absurd amount of information showed up regarding kisses. And of all things, on the lips, cheeks, and forehead. The number is also ridiculous. I first thought that it was impossible. Seriously. After all, I had no recollection of any of those.


But looking at Miya. Comparing her information with mine, I have reached the point of absolute certainty. I......might have been 'assaulted' by Miya in my sleep.


"What am I supposed to do about this......"


"Your virginity has not been robbed so ain't it fine?"


That is not the problem.


"That said, to not realize even after having so much done to you, isn't there a limit to being dense? Ah, battery's gonna run out. Time to charge, time to charge"


I did not have any words to retort with. She plays such a mysterious character but to think that she is like that......


"V, V"


Our eyes met and, as usual, she is signaling to me with a V sign.

Oh boy, what should I do?

--------

Feel free to comment/pm me if you find any mistakes. Thank you for reading, I hope you enjoyed yourself!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I got eyes that are able to see the number of times various acts are done (I got eyes) - Prologue

I got eyes that are able to see the number of times various acts are done (I got eyes) - Chapter 1 - Episode 1

I got eyes that are able to see the number of times various acts are done (I got eyes) - Chapter 1 - Episode 2