I got eyes that are able to see the number of times various acts are done (I got eyes) - Chapter 1 - Episode 4

Chapter 1

Episode 4 The gap in outward appearance

TLed by: TanoshiKara


"Th-that is not true"


"Is that so? I do think that you feel more manly recently"


The gap in outward appearance. This can be expressed in many forms.


For example, the voice of a person is lower as compared to their outward appearance. Or being serious which is the direct opposite of the impression one's outward appearance gives.


People do often say that a person cannot be judged by their appearance and, after having obtained this ability, 

Such as the fact that my childhood friend is a kissing maniac and it is highly probable that she is "assaulting" me in my sleep.


At first, it was at a point where I was thinking that was impossible. The possibility is high.


It would have been great if this ability could confirm who the acts were done to. Will such things be displayed if it levels up?


Up until then, it would only be a deduction. I am curious but I shall not pry when it is regarding Miya. That girl, she acts like that but she has a sharp intuition.


"I am telling you that nothing has changed I say" From just a while ago, two males are going on about something changed and nothing has changed. One of them is a 'Normal' Male with black hair who looks like he would never kill an insect. The other is a male who looks very much like an extrovert with blonde hair.

The 'Normal' Male looked like he has become more mature as of late and the Extrovert is pressing him for the details. The 'Normal' Male persists that nothing has changed but it seems like the intuition of the Extrovert Male has hit its mark.


The 'Normal' Male has a girlfriend.

This is as clear as day due to the heart mark beside his name. The 'Normal' Male is one step closer to becoming an adult as compared to the Extrovert Male.

Hm? It seems like there is some kind of line extending out from the heart mark.


"Seems like it is extending towards that female student"


The girl wears glasses and has black shoulder-long hair, a typical Literary Girl.

She is a quiet person who is always reading and I have never ever seen her talking to anyone else.


Oh? The Literary Girl also has a heart mark? That and the line extending from the 'Normal' Male......linked up.

Don't tell me this is.


"So it seems like you have realized. That line is the Line of Love that links married couples and lovers. It is proof that those people are in such a relationship, shown when they are in close vicinity of each other"


As expected it was something like that.

That said, I really cannot get used to this ability.

By the way, this ability shows males on the left and females on the right. This means that even if someone were to crossdress, I will find out right away.


"Erm, Satou-kun? 


"Yes, yes. Might as well say I am a child" I go, responding to Cuare's slight taunt while I carry my bag and leave the classroom.


"Wait now, Mr. Childhood Friend. I will be heading home together as well"


"Oh, I thought you already went back"


Out of nowhere, as I leave the classroom, Miya comes up to my side. After homeroom ended, she promptly left the classroom so I thought she went home.


"Just went to do some small business"


Ehehe, she goes as she laughs, seemingly embarrassed.

Due to her usual mannerisms and choice of words, I had the misconception that she would also say that sort of thing without paying it any mind but there laid the Miya who actually has shyness befitting a girl.


"I should be asking Rei, what's up? Not going home even though you are in the 'Go-home Club'. And it looks like Kenta is not here as well"


"He had some urgent things to take care of so he dashed back home"


"Oho?


I would usually theorize that it is probably related to something like Anime but it just might be......No, but there was no such heart mark anyway.


"Is it his girlfriend?" Miya grins as she looks to me for a response.


I would like to say that is not the case but.


"Or so it might be"


"He, who is always saying that 2-D is the best, sure has become an adult"


With an expression as if she is his actual parent, she bobs her head up and down.


"Are you his mum?"


"Then you are his dad!"


"Why"


"Cause of the flow?"


Is she saying this with her usual tension? Or is she saying this for real?



. . . . . .



"I'm home"


"Kyaa! Welcome home! Darling!!"


"Ah, yea"


"Such a weak response!?"


The first day, as well as the day I experienced quite the hell. I got over it somehow but it is still the end of the first day. The real hell is to come for sure.


"Ahem......So, how was it?"


Like yesterday, wearing my jersey is the Deity of Love, also known as Cuare.

From the scattered mess around her, she merely looks like a shut-in who is a beauty on the outside.

The potato chip bag is left open, the portable game consoles are all left connected to their respective chargers, and she has also left various items within arm's length.

In response to the question of such a Deitydess, I let out a sigh as I sit down and answer.


"What can I say, merely that everything was Hell. My best friend got rid of his virginity at some point, my childhood friend kissed me the same number of times at the same spots. There were others as well like how such a young person did such an act. Who knew a female teacher with no interest in sexual activities is a......"


How do I put it, with information that I will probably never learn even after living out my entire life entering my brain one after another, my brain felt as if it is about to burst.


"You have done quite well"


"Yea. It is because I heard your stupidly lively voice halfway through. That mysteriously helped to protect my mind, or so I think"


"Yaayy, it's all because of meeee. Hey, what do you mean by stupidly!?"


"What it means literally. You might just have the 'Mental Stabilizer' ability"


"I am the Deitydess of Love though?"


*puff*, a pouting face from the beauty with unparalleled looks.

Characters that are only good-looking frequently appear in the two-dimensional world. Cuare fits this exact description.


Under normal circumstances, living together with such a beauty (Deity) would be impossible

However, I wonder why. Cuare is somehow......


"What?"


"Are you really a woman?" I said in response to her tilting her head.


"What's this all of a sudden!?"


"No, how do I put it......You are..like a mascot"


"Even ruder!? Is ma-mascot, not a stretch? I am a Deity you know?"


Well, that is true. Saying that in this situation does not have much persuasiveness at all. Or rather……She is wearing a jersey after all. At first, she had the air and I had the feeling I saw something resembling a halo but......now...


"Deity-sama. What do you want for dinner?"


"Omelette rice!!"


An enthusiastic answer very much like a child.


"Alrighty. Clean up the mess around you"


"Kayyyy"


Erm, you are gaming though?

......I wonder if this sense of leniency is instead a good thing. I do not know what to think of her as a Deity and a woman though.


--------

Feel free to comment/pm me if you find any mistakes. Thank you for reading! I hope you enjoyed yourself!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I got eyes that are able to see the number of times various acts are done (I got eyes) - Prologue

I got eyes that are able to see the number of times various acts are done (I got eyes) - Chapter 1 - Episode 1

I got eyes that are able to see the number of times various acts are done (I got eyes) - Chapter 1 - Episode 2