I got eyes that are able to see the number of times various acts are done (I got eyes) - Chapter 1 - Episode 10

Chapter 1

Episode 10 A Morning with an Emergency

TLed by: TanoshiKara


"......"


"Eheheee, Reiii, another serving"


When I woke up in the morning, I noticed that Cuare was using me as a body pillow. As she is pressing my face against her chest, I can hear slovenly sleep talking right above me. 


"I see......I, in that state"


I think back as I look up at the ceiling. Exhausted, my thinking took a slight hit. Due to this, I was unable to handle Cuare as I would have usually.


Even though it is only level one......will it be alright going forward......


"......Drool"


When I touched my hair, it was damp with Cuare's drool.


I must take a bath before I head to school.


The time is six huh.


I should prepare breakfast for now and proceed to take a shower after that.

"Hm?"


It was during the time when I thought about charging my smartphone. A message arrives. It is from Miya.


What does she want so early in the......and what's this?


When I took a closer look, it seemed like she had been sending messages even before I woke up. The first one reads: <Morning! Presently marching to my childhood friend's house now>.


......This is bad. Since moving here, after the initial house greeting, we always meet up on the way to school before heading there. No matter the method, it takes more than ten minutes to head from my apartment to Miya's house.


Miya said that she would come to meet me but I rejected her suggestion as I cannot allow her to put in that much effort. We then compromised and agreed to meet up on the way. That is why I am confused by this situation.


<Oh yeah! Just passed the convenience store>


She is getting closer and closer. Or rather, why is she reporting her every move?  Are you Mary-san1?


"Hey, Cuare. Wake up"


I try to wake Cuare, who is using me as a body pillow even now, but she shows no signs of waking up at all.


Urk, she is sleeping more soundly than usual.


<Reporrtting iinnn. Five minutes to the apartment>


She is just right around the corner.


Regarding what is bad about this, Miya does not know of Cuare. I do not know what will happen if she found out. I too did not think of an explanation.


"Cuare! Hey!!"


"I want a big serving fooorrr my extra serving"


I still have not made breakfast.


That's it!


"Wake up!! If not there's no breakfast for you!!"


"I don't want that!!!"


"Whoa!?"


It was super effective. However, as Cuare was hugging me, I found myself with my head being squeezed tightly. I thought I might just die. However, thanks to her chest which acted as a perfect cushion, the damage was lesser than I thought.


"Huh? Where is my breakfast?"


"I haven't made it yet"


"No way!"


"If you wanna eat, hurry up and let me go. It is an emergency right now"


"An emergency?"


I finally got released and I gave Cuare a simple explanation. And I got her to be silent for now. I sent a message saying that I would be waiting at the entrance and quickly got changed.


"I feel bad, but you will have to make do with the onigiri I bought yesterday"


"Understoooddd"


A large amount of onigiri, as if I foresaw this. Honestly, I think that I bought this because I even got sick of making dinner......but I would say I bought too much. However, it helps during an emergency like this. I, while eating my tuna mayo onigiri, took my bag and left the apartment.


"Oh? Just the right timing"


It really is just the right timing. Miya showed up right as I left the apartment.


"Here, Green Tea"


"Eh? O-okay"


What I received from Miya was a pet bottle of warm green tea.


Don't tell me she bought it from the convenience store on the way.


"And, onigiri alone's not enough right? I have sandwiches I made at home"


I see. Don't tell me she tried coming over, to my place, early in the morning because she wanted me to eat them. It does not seem like......a new creation of hers though.


"What's wrong all of a sudden?"


For now, we should talk while walking together. Right now, we should get away from the apartment as soon as possible.


"So recently, I thought that Rei has been somewhat off. At first, I thought it might be my imagination but seeing how you acted yesterday confirmed that it was not! That is why"


"Don't tell you went out of your way to come because of that."


"Indeed. I thought that I should cheer you up as a childhood friend you see"


Breathing out strongly through her nostrils, Miya had a smug look on her face. Giving that a glance from the side, I drink the green tea I got from her.


"I see......sorry for worrying you"


"Don't worry ev'en the slight'est. To me, Rei is my precious, precious"


"Precious?"


"......What do you want it to be?"


"You would ask me?!"


As usual, Miya sure is a mysterious one.


"Here, sandwich"


"Yeah"


I cannot talk about Cuare. Even if I talk about it she......would believe it or so I think. Also, talking about the ability is a no-go. After all, it allows me to look at things that others do not want me to know. And there is no guarding against it. It pains my heart but I will keep it hidden to the very end.


1 - An urban legend of a prostitute woman with thick make-up and dressed in a pure white dress with frills, occasionally sighted at the center of Yokohama City


--------

Feel free to comment/pm me if you find any mistakes. Thanks a ton for reading! I hope you enjoyed the chapter!



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I got eyes that are able to see the number of times various acts are done (I got eyes) - Prologue

I got eyes that are able to see the number of times various acts are done (I got eyes) - Chapter 1 - Episode 1

I got eyes that are able to see the number of times various acts are done (I got eyes) - Chapter 1 - Episode 2