I got eyes that are able to see the number of times various acts are done (I got eyes) - Chapter 1 - Episode 11

Chapter 1

Episode 11 A Chance Meeting in the Early Morning

TLed by: TanoshiKara


"Thanks for the meal"


"Uh-huh. Well done eating it all. Although it was stuffed with leftovers, how was it?"


"Hmm......It is nice that it is filling. The one served at the Café doesn't have mustard but the one today had it right?"


"I was thinking of something tingly to wake you up. I initially wanted to put Chilli Bean Paste though"


C-Chilli Bean Paste she says......I wonder if it works...I feel like it will go well but......honestly, it is not something I will go out of my way to eat.


"Phewww......"


As it is cold this morning, I can feel the warmth from green tea seeping into my body.


"......"


"W-what?"


When I was immersed in my satisfaction, I realized that Miya was staring at me.


There are often times when she stares at me but what is it this time?


"It is all sticky," She says as she touches my hair.


Oh no......I went out leaving Cuare's droll as is. No, there are still ways to bluff her. For example, my hair touched the garbage when I was cleaning it out.


"Sniff, sniff......T-this is!?"


What is it this time?


"It has the smell of a woman!!!" After smelling the smell from Cuare's droll, which was stuck to her hand, Miya opened her eyes wide and shouted.


W-whatttt!?


My heart starts racing after hearing Miya's exclamation.


It is droll you know? You are able to tell the gender just by smelling the droll? No, it might just be that I am unaware of it but a person with an extraordinary sense of smell might be able to tell the difference.


"Jussttt kiddinng, I just said that randomly. I watched a mushy romance Anime yesterday soooo"


"I see. So you were influenced by that and wanted to say it" or so I say calmly but my heart 


"Did you get a shock?"


"Well yeah. Your acting skills have been exceptional even in the past so I took it seriously"


"Meowhahha. I may be able to be an actress in the near future"


With Miya's looks and personality, there probably is a chance.


......Ahhhh, that scared me. Even the slightest drowsiness remaining within me got blown away.


"Hmmmmm! Walking slowly like this in the early morning is also nice huh"


This was the norm in the past though. The rent of the apartment near the Café is too high for a student living alone and it is also too spacious. The result of searching extensively is that apartment.


"......"


While the silence continues, I use my ability to check on Miya. Nothing has changed since the first time I checked. Speaking of change, it would only be the number of times she held hands I guess.


"What's wrong?"


I naturally focus my gaze on Miya's lips.


"Say" 


It was at that very moment I resolved myself to ask her.


"Ohhhh? Isn't that Paisen!!"


"That voice is"


Hearing that familiar voice causes me to turn back. There was Aone who was striking a Chuunibyo-like pose.




"Good morning Aone"


"Ah, yeap. Good morning. Or rather, pleeaasee retort at the Chuunibyou lines!!"


Yaayy!, or so Aone, who is very enthusiastic even in the morning, went.


To think that I would meet her here. If I remember correctly, Aone's school should have been in the opposite direction.


"Hm, hm, hm!? A mysterious beauty! Just who is that Mr. Childhood Friend!"


"Oh, oh, oh!? A mysterious beauty! Just who is that Senpai!"


It's the first time these two are meeting right? Why are they saying words that look like they have planned this out?


"Erm, the white one here is my childhood friend, Miya Degure"


"Hello! I am White Childhood Friend a.k.a. Miya Degure I say!!"


Whether is it to compete against the Chuunibyou pose earlier, Miya does a peace sign beside her right eye while introducing herself.


"And, this dual-color here is the self-proclaimed underclassman, who I got to know by chance last Sunday, Aone Akaba"


"I am the dual-colored underclassman a.k.a. Aone Akaba! To think that Rei-senpai has a childhood friend! And for her beauty and large chests to be on another level!"


"I too am surprised. To think that Rei has such a cute underclassman!"


As they have similar personalities, they probably get along well. If it were me, I would have either kept a distance or tried to break away.


"With self-introductions done, Aone. Why are you here? Isn't your school in the other direction?"


"It is a daily routine. Human Observation is like a hobby of mine. I was observing how the people, in the town that Senpai is in, are doing today"


*Thack, Thack*, she slaps the memo pad that she had also shown me at the family restaurant.


Human Observation is her hobby, huh. Does this mean that I was also being observed?


"Ah, of course Senpai as well! I am observing closely!"


"If possible, I would like you not to though......"


That is not something I should be saying though.


"Fufufu"


"Mi-miya?"


Miya suddenly snickers while we are chatting.


"If it is observing Rei, I am also doing that"


"O-oh my!?"


"What's more, although we were apart for three years, I, to say the very least, have been observing Rei more than you do!!"


"Th-this is the special privilege of a childhood friend......!"


These two really get along well huhh. Is it not that they actually have already met unbeknownst to me and planned to meet here?


"I won't l-lose!"


"I shall show off the tenacity of a childhood friend to you!"


How should I react to this?


"Ah, Miya-senpai. Wanna to exchange contacts?"


"Sureee"


This might just be the meeting of two people who should never have met......


--------

Feel free to comment/pm me if you find any mistakes. Thank you for reading! I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I got eyes that are able to see the number of times various acts are done (I got eyes) - Prologue

I got eyes that are able to see the number of times various acts are done (I got eyes) - Chapter 1 - Episode 1

I got eyes that are able to see the number of times various acts are done (I got eyes) - Chapter 1 - Episode 2