I got eyes that are able to see the number of times various acts are done (I got eyes) - Chapter 1 - Episode 16

Chapter 1

Episode 16 The Misunderstanding Continues

TLed by: TanoshiKara


Feeling that I must stop Aone somehow, I started explaining desperately. The situation would get worse if Miya were to get involved.


"—, that is how it went"


"I seeeee. Then it was not like Paisen took this ephemeral beauty into an unpopulated alley to forcefully do lewd acts with her?"


"That is it"


Aone puts her smartphone down, seemingly understanding the situation.


However, after that, she says, "Well, I did kind of know though."


"Hey"


It seems like I was being teased.


This goes for Miya as well, but is that not too real of an act? What is up with girls recently?


"Isn't Rei-senpai like a cool character? That is why I wanted to see a lil' of your panicked side"


"I am not at all cool you know"


"Lieeesss. Your expression does not change the slightest even when you are with people like me and Miya-senpai after allll"


"That is, that thing you know. Because I trust you two"


"Ohhhh, what pleasant words. Well, I shall leave it at that. Hey Cutie who looks like she has been left all alone since just now"


After ending the conversation at a good point, Aone shifts her gaze to the cross-dressing boy behind me, known as Cutie.


"Y-Yes?"


He was able to catch his breath in the time that he was waiting for our conversation to end.


"Woww, you're really cute! What is your name? I am Aone Akaba"


"M-mah name1" He stops talking halfway, likely because he thought that pronoun was bad. However, it was too late.


"Mah!? Ohhhh! I see you are someone who used Mah! This is important!"


Well, that is Aone for you. This is a good trait!, or so she is probably thinking.


"......Mah name is Ryo-" He stops talking again.


"Rio," He then says, immediately coming up with a fake name. It barely passes as one though in terms of pronunciation.


"You are Rio-chan I see. So did Senpai really not do anything to you?"


"Hey"


You are still asking that even though you know.


"N-nothing weird was done. He only helped me out"


The way he smiled as he spoke was so refined that I really could not think of him as a boy. I feel like I saw some kind of sparkling effect for a second.


I seem to see somewhat of a sparkling effect for a second there.


"Kg-! How blinding......! She has quite a degree of sparkle! Paisen!!"


It seems like Aone also saw it.


What is wrong I wonder, or so the person in question said as he tilted his head.


Are we the weird ones?


"Well, it is not weird for her to be hit on. But for me not to have met such a cute girl up until now......"


He usually lives his life as a male after all. It is natural for even Aone to overlook him.


"But! This must also be some sort of fate! My Eye of Fate is also tingling so there is no mistake!"


"Eye of Fate?"


"Do not mind her. Just her Chuunibyou acting up"


"O-Oh"


"That is why I would like to talk more from now on so"


Well then, what will he do? His identity will be exposed if they exchange contacts. His fake name - Rio - will soon be exposed as a lie as well. How he will act is only obvious.


"I-I am sorry. I do not have my phone right now"


Yeah, that is how it would go.


"If that is the case, I will write down my contact on a piece of paper and pass it to you"


Aone sure is assertive.


"Aone. Calm down a little. Are you not too forceful?"


"......That is certainly true. Things that are more exciting than usual keep happening recently so my excitement level has become all weird. I am sorry Rio-san"


"N-No, you do not have to be"


"Well then......Rio. They may still be nearby. If you are alright with it, would you like to follow us?"


I, of course, do not expect them to chase after a girl(?) they just met that persistently but this is just to be on the safe side.


"I will also tag along if that is the case"


"I-is that alright?"


"I cannot leave you alone after all"


Since I am involved to this extent, there is nothing more that should be said. There is no mistaking that I will be worried about him while I am eating if I pulled off an "Alright then, goodbye" on him.


"Oh my, Paisen's a hunk"


"Ah, uh-huh. Thank you"


"Paisen's a hunk"


"......"


"Don't ignore meee!"


I am hearing some sort of voice; Probably my imagination.


"Then we shall be your bodyguards partway through"


"It is finally time to unleash my hand-to-hand combat I see"


"Do you practice something like hand-to-hand combat?"


"I am aiming to be a beauty who does everything so!"


Hn, hn, or so she shadowboxes on the spot.


Yeap, I do not know whether that is true or not. Her jabs do look sharp but Aone tends to do things based on her enthusiasm and feelings after all......


"Well......P-Please take care of me!"


"We will protect the princess!"


He is not actually a princess though. However, he totally looks like a princess so such a line does not feel out of place.


"Then let us be off"


With all that said and done, we finished our conversation in the alley and headed out.


"Wha-!?"


"Hm?"


It was then, at such perfect timing, that we met Kenta this time.


"Oh? This person was the person from that time"


"Is he, your friend?"


"Wh-Whawhawha-wha......"


Kenta's body trembled, and his face stiffened considerably as he pointed at us.


Ah, this is.


"Who are those beauties!! And what were you doing in that alley!!! I am jealous you know!! You damn jerk!!! To do something highly skillful like two-timing!!!"


This is; My fate really is being manipulated is it not?


1 - He uses 僕 (bo|ku) here, which is a masculine way to refer to himself.

--------

Thank you so much for waiting, the uploads will resume now that the schedule is lined up. Feel free to comment/pm me if you find any mistakes. Thank you very much for reading! I hope you enjoyed the chapter!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I got eyes that are able to see the number of times various acts are done (I got eyes) - Prologue

I got eyes that are able to see the number of times various acts are done (I got eyes) - Chapter 1 - Episode 1

I got eyes that are able to see the number of times various acts are done (I got eyes) - Chapter 1 - Episode 2