Translation Start Notice

Hi, TanoshiKara here, thank you for waiting! The translations for "I got eyes that are able to see the number of times various acts are done" (every 2 weeks, except for weeks with "After I Lectured...") and "After I Lectured an Unfriendly Girl Who Doesn't Let Strangers Approach her, She Really Took a Liking to Me" (every month) have begun!

Also, will anyone be able to provide the raws for Hanasaku Iroha – The Place That Blooms Someday (花咲くいろは~いつか咲く場所~)? There just may be a surprise if someone is able to :)

I hope you will enjoy reading the series :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I got eyes that are able to see the number of times various acts are done (I got eyes) - Prologue

I got eyes that are able to see the number of times various acts are done (I got eyes) - Chapter 1 - Episode 1

I got eyes that are able to see the number of times various acts are done (I got eyes) - Chapter 1 - Episode 2